• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Memories

• Thread starter Deleted member 71005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
How do we know S and R's ages? The cutscene never really made it clear, unless it is stated somewhere. They could very easily be 8 or 9, making X's tenure with AtW around 3-5 years long. Mickey's visit, from the Ansem Reports, seems to be at the end of this tenure (as X had started writing them, something he did not long before becoming X's H).

What are you talking about? Sora is 14 in KH1 and Riku is 15. BBS is 10 years before the first KH. Do the math.

D

Deleted member 71005

Well lets see there is something that bothers me, King Mickey was there in BBS and judging from his keyblade he was either in training or just coming out of it, based on the secret ending he had involvement in that final battle, he obviously knew about MX and DS

But why wasn't he able to recognize Xehanort even remotely when he saw him as Ansem's apprentice, even with physical changes I would think something about Xehanort would cause King Mickey to at least sense something about him especially if King Mickey knew what happened to TAV and MX and DS, this suggests something but I dont know what.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah, the age old question.
I personally wouldn't rule out Mickey having yes recognized Xehanort, but seeing how the scene lasted for about 30 seconds, they didn't have really time to show it, they'd have shown far too much had they did, and seeing how AtW was already distraught and had enough on his mind, I personally doubt Mickey'd have burdened him with revealing anything about Xehanort's identity, for better or worse.

D

Deleted member 71005

True, but I wish that they would've made the cutscene clearer, but King Mickey seemed plenty pissed off when he saw his face during the battle which suggests that he recognized him but the true question is where does King Mickey actually recognize him from.

Awards
The whole Riku and Sore being 8 or 9 refered not to BBS (where they are obviously 4-5) but to their ages in the cutscene in KH where they mention that Kairi has just arrived at the islands, an event we know happens after BBS.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The whole Riku and Sore being 8 or 9 refered not to BBS (where they are obviously 4-5) but to their ages in the cutscene in KH where they mention that Kairi has just arrived at the islands, an event we know happens after BBS.

Since Kairi was sent to DI by Xehanort, who was still in Radiant Garden at that time, they would be about 4/5 and 5/6 years old.

Awards
I don't understand why this must be? Does it ever say how long Xehanort apprenticed with AtW? I'm just saying that if X worked with AtW for four years or so, then it would be feasible that S and R were around the age of 8 when Kairi washed up on DI. That is unless it says how long X worked with AtW or how long ago it was that Mickey visited them.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's never been stated how long Xehanort worked with AtW, but - while I admit I forgot where it came from - SRK's ages at the time are well known for when Kairi hit the Islands, leaving Mickey's meeting with AtW to be between BBS's end (at which point we can assume Xehanort reached RG) and when Xehanort kicked him out and threw Kairi off of RG - which, again, going by BBS being a decade ago and SRK being appropriately aged, doesn't leave too much time to play with. It's been several months, at best.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I don't understand why this must be? Does it ever say how long Xehanort apprenticed with AtW? I'm just saying that if X worked with AtW for four years or so, then it would be feasible that S and R were around the age of 8 when Kairi washed up on DI. That is unless it says how long X worked with AtW or how long ago it was that Mickey visited them.

Xehanort appeared at the end of BBS. At that time, Sora and Riku were 4 and 5 respectively. A year later, Maleficent takes over Radiant Garden, the apprentices already gone, and transforms it into Hollow Bastion. That gives us a one year time frame for when Xehanort worked under Ansem and when he betrayed him. Ergo, Sora and Riku's maximum age at the time Kairi arrives at DI would be 5 and 6 respectively.

Cyypher100

what an extremly busy year.....and i dont understand in that small timeframe X and the other apprentices could have created a successful heartless in such a short time frame....in the notes it was quite obvious their experiments on the hobos and winos of RG did not bring about instant success, but rather it took a long time to get it right...so they are cutting the timelines really close on this.

Cyypher100

yeah but in a few months to a year.....still awfully fast unless I"M getting my timeline screwed up...where the heartless created THAT year?

Awards
Oh, where is it said that RG became HB within a year of BBS's end? Just curious, not trying to argumenitive.
So X was a nobody/heartless for a good six years at least then, right? I mean he sent Kairi to DI not long before betraying AtW, or at least that is how the Ansem Reports make it sound.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Oh, where is it said that RG became HB within a year of BBS's end? Just curious, not trying to argumenitive.
So X was a nobody/heartless for a good six years at least then, right? I mean he sent Kairi to DI not long before betraying AtW, or at least that is how the Ansem Reports make it sound.

Leon said that Maleficent took over HB nine years ago (from KH1).
10-9=1.

Awards
Ah, well there you go. Though I wonder how that will tie in with BBS and the all of screenshots linking Terra and Maleficent. I wonder if she just fills the power vacuum filled by AtW's deportation or if X (or his heartless or his nobody) actively help her. We know he changed AtW's computer so he may have propped her up. Idle speculation.

* Though that comment about nine years ago was a bit off hand. I wouldn't be totally surprised if it is retconned in some way, though, as it stands now, it doesn't need to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back