• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Memories

• Thread starter Deleted member 71005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The creation of the heartless was a fast process. before the info on BBS was realesed, I thought Xehanort had live in RG for around 5 years and in that time the heartless were made. But it really took less than a year for all that to happen, Evil white haired lunatic moves fast.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
* Though that comment about nine years ago was a bit off hand. I wouldn't be totally surprised if it is retconned in some way, though, as it stands now, it doesn't need to be.

I wouldn't be surprised if that "off hand" comment is why BBS is set when it is and not before/after, which, ya know, makes it based instead of retconned o_O;

Awards
I had the same thought, which is why I said it didn't require retconning. But now, we're just assuming. I was just saying that the remark is of an eminently retconnable nature. I have no idea if it will actually be retconned.

The ten years thing may be based off the nine years thing (pretty obvious), or could have more to do with the human fascination with base ten numbers. Everything happened ten years ago (unless it happened five or twenty years ago...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back