• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Heartless, an Unbirth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well, if he didn't think that he was a Heartless in the end, that explians why there's a big blazing Heartless symbol on his chest.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
@ keybladelegacy....while i realize your logic that yes a heartless is made up of the just the heart, considering unbirths were supposed to be the only enemies during bbs, the unbirths could be made up of anything including (but not limited too) just the heart (like a heartless), the soul and body (like a nobody), or all three (like a normal kh human). its nothing that we've gotten real info on so any combination is possible or it might not even be related to that aspect of how things work in kh.

Considering the Unbirths are extinct, I'd say no.

Even still, it doesn't matter, because Xehanort is whole again.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How could Xehanort have a strong enough heart if he was endulged way too much in darkness?

Sora had a strong Heart but he became a Heartless too - because he became one willingly.
Xehanort did the same. He wanted to get rid of his Body and Soul, and thus, instead of being overcome by the Darkness, he let it in willingly. Sora kept his sense of self as a Heartless, which is why Kairi even managed to bring him back.
Xehanort took it a step further.

And I understand about the Riku being a Heartless and all

No you don't, otherwise you'd have seen that Riku did not become a Heartless.

but he had enough light in his heart to keep his body.

...he didn't. Xehanort kicked his Heart out. Riku lost his Body to Xehanort's Heartless. The entire point was that his Heart was so weak Xehanort could waltz in and push him away.

Captain Yoyo

Then please explain why he has the HEARTLESS SYMBOL ON HIS CHEST.

we cant because xehanorts heartless IS a heartless.
the thing i do not understand is that XH has like a hearless of its own.
(you know the big buff monster that comes from his shadow)
and that why, this monster shadow thing, has the heartless symbol, indicating that it is an artificial heartless.:35:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
we cant because xehanorts heartless IS a heart
Fix'd

wait, did u just contradict youself?
He didnt.

isn't a heartless a heart corrupted by darnkess....
A heartless is a heart shrouded in its own darkness.

i think XH as a heart had enough darkness to be corrupted. even if that isnt the case, he allowed himself to fall to the darkness so he could be a heartless.
No he is not a heartless. He has human form,has memories of his somebody, and has his sense of self. All that heartless dont have. He is a heart nothing more. To say xehanort is a heartless is like saying sora was a heartless throughout End of KH 1 to the Beginning of KH 2. He explained it himself that he was an exisence of a heart. He may have had darkness in his heart but he hasnt went through the process of a heartless to become one just a heart such as riku(when ansem SoD possessed him) and sora(when he retained his sense of self.) Maybe kairi the time on destiny island.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No he is not a heartless. He has human form,has memories of his somebody, and has his sense of self. All that heartless dont have.

Only Sora proved otherwise.
Big 'oh shit' for the good guys since it means Xehanort's Heart is stronger than Sora's (at least at the time of KH1), that he managed to do what Sora did not and maintain it all even as a Heartless.
The facts remain though that Sora was "Sora-like" even as a Heartless and Kairi managed to recognize him.
How fast you lose it seems to be dependent on how strong your Heart is. Sora managed to hold on enough for Roxas to not get his Memories, and for him to get through all of Hollow Bastion and find Kairi, Donald and Goofy - when he still had enough of himself in him for them to recognize.
Xehanort, as someone with just about an almighty Heart, managed to hold onto most of it better and for a longer period of time.

You'll notice though that he didn't maintain it in the long run - he gradually lost his form and did arguably become a Heartless - hence why he needed Riku in KH1, because he needed a Body and Soul.
Whether or not that was because such is the fate of Bodiless Hearts, or if it was because a decade as a Heartless finally wore his sense of self out is yet to be truly explained.

To say xehanort is a heartless is like saying sora was a heartless throughout End of KH 1 to the Beginning of KH 2.

Hardly. Unless you want to show me where it was said Xehanort was purified by a Princess of Heart.

He explained it himself that he was an exisence of a heart.

Because Heartless are what, the Soul? They're an existence of only a Heart, theirs is just a more common existence than what Sora was through CoM, so they have a name. What Kairi gave Sora wasn't his Body or anything; it was his Sense of Self, and later on this backfired as Anti-Form.

A

Azrael

Xehanort's Heartless = Heart + Darkness (only able to truly show his physical form through Riku)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You mean the brown coat? I'm talking about he didn't have a form until he possessed Riku.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We know what XH is though. And seeing how Hearts with or without Darkness already have Definitions, I doubt anything we've seen thus far that was properly explained is an Unbirth save for maybe Namine which is more wishful thinking on my part, or the Lingering Sentiment who might just be retconned into the plot.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
How could Xehanort have a strong enough heart if he was endulged way too much in darkness?

And I understand about the Riku being a Heartless and all, but he had enough light in his heart to keep his body.
Riku was never a Heartless...

EDIT: Shit, didn't realize that was one of the first posts.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
he could be an unbirth, which we dont really know what they are, but has not a heartless, he has a human form.

*facepalm*
1) did you read anything in this thread?
2) whoever said Unbirths could have human forms anyway, huh?
3) He's an Existence of only a Heart. So are the Heartless. The strength of his Heart's at play here, letting him maintain human form. Whether or not he's really a Heartless is just about redundant at this point in the series. However, we know what he is, and Unbirth probably isn't going to cover that definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back