• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort's Heartless, an Unbirth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
riku is darkness said:
he could be an unbirth, which we dont really know what they are, but has not a heartless, he has a human form.

He's a heart...

HeartOfTheHero

you have an interesting point. although i'm not entirely sure that your theory will ever be explained in the future games. but still, it is definitely a possibility, and it makes sense to me.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
you have an interesting point. although i'm not entirely sure that your theory will ever be explained in the future games. but still, it is definitely a possibility, and it makes sense to me.

Nah i dont see it as a possibility. First we know nothing of the unbirths process. Their are none after bbs. Lastly he is solely a heart.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nobodies weren't properly introduced until Xemnas made an appearance in KH1:FM. LS might yet be retconned as an Unbirth or something. It's not so much that we didn't see one as much as we don't know that's what we saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back