• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanort thoery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But then that makes no sense, if MX was as powerful and knowledgable as he was, wouldn't he have done the same experiments anyway?

Hmm... Maybe he did, and realised the repercussions, but didn't go through with it. But then of course, Xehanort didn't have that inhibition...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I like the forgetting leading to anti-aging one.

I was going to use it in a fanfic lol.

C

Crossroads

∞;4205957 said:
I like the forgetting leading to anti-aging one.

I was going to use it in a fanfic lol.

That wouldn't explain what happened to Dark Solider.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Dark Soldier died protecting MX from Terra's attack.

C

Crossroads

∞;4205986 said:
Dark Soldier died protecting MX from Terra's attack.

Hmm.

That would work I guess, but it doesn't seem like an epic enough death. I mean Dark Soldier was taking them on easily. A little darkness boost doesn't seem like it would be enough.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
How else would it work? If he's no longer around, he died, faded, or was absorbed, it's as simple as that.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Or you could go with the other plausible theory of Terra losing his memory save for the strong memory of Xehanort and thinking that's his name, and his hair greying in the process.

Then what about the skin color, pointy ears, and brown eyes? Then we have XH and Xemnas, who were after KH, with the latter actually constructing his own. Then there's the whole scientist thing. Personally, I find it hard to believe that MX is not at least some part of Xehanort.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
i think there's other threads relating to this topic, but i was just thinking....didn't xehanort lose his memories and doesn't remember anything right? maybe this xehanort was the master xehanort from bbs...with all things strange and messed up, something must've happened and made him younger and lost all memories...

~ the guy looks way too much like terra. in my opinion, mx and terra ended up combining somehow. i'll need more info on what exactly an unbirth is so i can build my theory even more.

UnstoppableSound

Then what about the skin color, pointy ears, and brown eyes? Then we have XH and Xemnas, who were after KH, with the latter actually constructing his own. Then there's the whole scientist thing. Personally, I find it hard to believe that MX is not at least some part of Xehanort.

Perhaps those three can be obtained when being consumed by darkness? A fate that supposedly awaits Terra..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back