• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Strawberymilk or something close to it has subbed videos, if you're interested in hearing some of the parts go to CGNet, both of these can be viewed Via YouTube.

i'd rather have link because i'm tired of looking.

but anyways nomura if nomura does make it so MX does wield a keyblade it would be contradictory. as seen in BBS terra locked both his and MX memories, and therefor, not one is in 100% control, also he doesn't remember how to wield one and wasn't put into a situation where he was able to. Also it should have been mentioned in the report

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Yes, Ven's keyblade was destroyed, if only for a brief time.

Watch the scene where Ven defeats Vanitas. After the X-Blade is destroyed, Ven's keyblade is destroyed as well.
This is because, by destroying Vanitas, Ven eradicates the darkness of his heart. Without a complete heart, he can no longer wield the keyblade. In other words, the presence of the keyblade is entirely dependent on the condition of the user's heart.

Only when Ven's heart merges with Sora does his keyblade return, as seen when his body uses it to open a portal to LoD.

As for MX's keyblade then, it must be dormant, much in the same way that MX's heart is dormant in Xehanort. However, even if Xehanort cannot use MX's keyblade, the fact that his heart holds the dormant ability to use a keyblade justifies how Radiant Garden's door appears to him. Just look at Riku. He never used the keyblade, but held the ability to, explaining why he could see DI's door.
True, very true. But it seems that the Ven's keyblade itself wasn't destroyed, Ven just couldn't access it because of his injured heart. I was referring to destroying a keyblade in a way that prevents it from coming back, regardless of its user's condition (like snapping it in half). This hasn't been shown to be possible yet.

And I still don't know what happened with Riku and the door at DI. Did he open it? And was it in KH1, or in an interview? I've only played KH1 through once, so I may have missed it.

@Allister: I posted a link.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
i'd rather have link because i'm tired of looking.

but anyways nomura if nomura does make it so MX does wield a keyblade it would be contradictory. as seen in BBS terra locked both his and MX memories, and therefor, not one is in 100% control, also he doesn't remember how to wield one and wasn't put into a situation where he was able to. Also it should have been mentioned in the report
I think loss of memories has made Terranort gain a new concious of his own, while MX is just obsurving what is going and Terra is within ME's heart. That's just a guess on my part.

Ragnell: "Now let the X-Blade connect all worlds" I think the Keyhole represents the connection, and if the worlds are no longer connected the Keyholes are no longer open.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I think you just accidentally brought up a good point, Dawn Rebirth.

Is the keyholes being unlocked the same as them being open? A door can be unlocked while still being shut. Furthermore, do you need a keyblade to open a door, or just to unlock one? This debate and theory pretty much revolve around that distinction.

If you need a keyblade to open a door, then Xehanort must have split personalities or MX must have opened the door before he lost his memories.

If you don't need a keyblade, then it's really obvious how the door was opened (apprentice Xehanort did it), and the question in the Ultimania was totally stupid and useless.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think you just accidentally brought up a good point, Dawn Rebirth.

Is the keyholes being unlocked the same as them being open? A door can be unlocked while still being shut. Furthermore, do you need to be a keyblade wielder to open a door, or just to unlock one? This debate and theory pretty much revolve around that distinction.

If you need to be a KW to open a door, then Xehanort must have split personalities or MX must have opened the door before he lost his memories.

If you don't need to be a KW, then it's really obvious how the door was opened (apprentice Xehanort did it), and the question in the Ultimania was totally stupid and useless.

Pete opened a door to the past, the only way he can't use it if it was locked by a keyblade wielder. i already said this before, anyone can open the door, but to unlock or lock them is a different story.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Pete opened a door to the past, the only way he can't use it if it was locked by a keyblade wielder. i already said this before, anyone can open the door, but to unlock or lock them is a different story.
That wasn't a door to a world's heart. We never saw Timeless River's heart or Disney Castle's heart. So far, besides Riku (could someone please explain what happened with him and the heart of DI), we have never seen a person besides a keyblade wielder or a heartless open a world's heart.

But if what you said is true, then apprentice Xehanort could have just waltzed up to the door to opened it, and the whole part where Nomura said Xehanort shouldn't have been able to unlock it makes no sense.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that the question seems dumb if you're right.

Allister Rose

French Lover
That wasn't a door to a world's heart. We never saw Timeless River's heart or Disney Castle's heart. So far, besides Riku (could someone please explain what happened with him and the heart of DI), we have never seen a person besides a keyblade wielder or a heartless open a world's heart.

But if what you said is true, then apprentice Xehanort could have just waltzed up to the door to opened it, and the whole part where Nomura said Xehanort shouldn't have been able to unlock it makes no sense.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that the question seems dumb if you're right.

it doesn't matter, all you need to know it's that it's a door. other wise there would have been no point of sora locking the keyholes in kh1 if only keyblade wielders can open it.

heartless, and xehanort were taking hearts of the world because the doors were already unlock, or maybe heartless have a special way of opening them, since they have existed since beginning of darkness.

Aquaman OS

Keep in mind that supposedly only Keyblade users or future Keyblade users are supposed to be able to see the hearts of worlds to begin with according to the BBS Ultimania. At Destiny Islands only Riku and Kairi (who had the Keyblade rite given to them) Sora (who had the heart of someone that had the rite within his own) and Xehanort's heartless (who was a keyblade user himself memory less or not) could see that door. They never picked up on this because as it was their Secret Place nobody else ever came there to point it out.

Therefore while you don't need to actually open the doors with a Keyblade you need to be a user or future user to see the doors at all.

I know this is contradicted by the fact that in KH1 seemingly any of Sora's party members can also see the Hearts of worlds while he's locking them. But that's what the BBS Ultimania said.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Keep in mind that supposedly only Keyblade users or future Keyblade users are supposed to be able to see the hearts of worlds to begin with according to the BBS Ultimania. At Destiny Islands only Riku and Kairi (who had the Keyblade rite given to them) Sora (who had the heart of someone that had the rite within his own) and Xehanort's heartless (who was a keyblade user himself memory less or not) could see that door. They never picked up on this because as it was their Secret Place nobody else ever came there to point it out.

Therefore while you don't need to actually open the doors with a Keyblade you need to be a user or future user to see the doors at all.

I know this is contradicted by the fact that in KH1 seemingly any of Sora's party members can also see the Hearts of worlds while he's locking them. But that's what the BBS Ultimania said.

Can you specify what page? or quote it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back