• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I'd like to put the Death-Blade on the table. (X stands for Death) The Death-Blade is a Keyblade, if we can confirm that and that the Death-Blade was made from Van and Ven's hearts we can say that if a Keyblade is destroyed the heart that created that Keyblade is destroyed with it.

If MX destroyed his Keyblade or was destroyed then his heart would be lost with it and I believe the same rules would apply vise-versa.
I don't think so.

If that was the case, then wouldn't Ven be dead, because his frozen keyblade got smashed on his little fall from on top of MX's plateau before the final boss fight. His keyblade just came right back to him. I don't think it's possible to destroy a regular (not keyblade of people's heart/X-Blade) keyblade.

And MX isn't dead, he just lost all his memories and is in some weird situation where he shares a body with Terra. Not dead, though, as you can see from the BbS secret ending. In fact, that movie seems to imply that MX's heart is the more dominant one in Terra's body.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
um, no xblade is not a keyblade as MX stated in BBS.

but it could stil apply due to the keyblade of ones heart is made out of the princesses seven hearts
Well as long as it helps this debate I really don't care wheather it is or isn't a Keyblade.

Please restate what you mean, I find: "The Keyblade of one's heart is made out of the princesses seven hearts" Misleading.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I don't think so.

If that was the case, then wouldn't Ven be dead, because his frozen keyblade got smashed on his little fall from on top of MX's plateau before the final boss fight. His keyblade just came right back to him. I don't think it's possible to destroy a keyblade.

And MX isn't dead, he just lost all his memories and is in some weird situation where he shares a body with Terra. Not dead, though, as you can see from the BbS secret ending. In fact, that movie seems to imply that MX's heart is the more dominant one in Terra's body.

ven wouldn't be dead, the x blade was destroyed because it needs to be created by wo hearts of equal light and darkness, darkness half was destroyed therefore, vanitas was goen and the x blade can no longer be used.

i'm sure keyblades are able to be broken as seen in kh1, but that wouldn't mean the person would be destroyed, it wold probably return to it's owner as seen inkh1 with the PoH keyblade.

Dcasd1

i thought the keyblade being a weapon from the heart it shelters itself in the person's heart until called upon.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
ven wouldn't be dead, the x blade was destroyed because it needs to be created by wo hearts of equal light and darkness, darkness half was destroyed therefore, vanitas was goen and the x blade can no longer be used.

i'm sure keyblades are able to be broken as seen in kh1, but that wouldn't mean the person would be destroyed, it wold probably return to it's owner as seen inkh1 with the PoH keyblade.
I'm sorry, I edited the post you quoted-- to elaborate on my statement-- before you posted. I don't think any keyblade that's not specifically made from several hearts can be destroyed. Both the X-Blade and the keyblade of people's hearts are just a conglomeration of several hearts. Thus they can be destroyed by ripping the hearts apart.

But normal keyblades aren't even confirmed to even be made of one heart, so I don't think they can be destroyed.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I'm sorry, I edited the post you quoted-- to elaborate on my statement-- before you posted. I don't think any keyblade that's not specifically made from several hearts can be destroyed. Both the X-Blade and the keyblade of people's hearts are just a conglomeration of several hearts. Thus they can be destroyed by ripping the hearts apart.

But normal keyblades aren't confirmed to even be made of one heart, so I don't think they can be destroyed.

i dont think "rip" is the right word. the keyblade itself is destroyed but whatever thing that made up the keyblade is still there.

i remember nomura saying in an interview that he wanted to make the concept of not just people having hearts but physical items and disney thought of it as a eastern way of thinking

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Yeah, Nomura said he planned to have all objects have hearts, but he's never once demonstrated anything besides a world having a heart in game. If everything had a heart, you'd think the heartless would go after trees and grass instead of just people and worlds.

Anyway *cough, cough*, even assuming that everything has a heart, that still doesn't explain how a keyblade can be destroyed. Ven's wasn't, and not a single other normal keyblade has been.

Dawn Rebirth

Ragnell: I said IF MX destroyed his Keyblade not that he did, I was just putting down a possible cause and effect situation, I would be suprised if MX even considered destroying his heart, not to say he didn't want another, "Finally I have waited so long to throw away this old one and and gain a new one" or something among those lines, I guessed he meant his heart, even though I thought at first he was reffering to his body.

Allister: Well it wasn't said that you lose a heart or if the heart is destroyed you die, Numora stated that death is impossible in the KH Universe, so if your heart was destroyed you wouldn't nessacarily die you might become a speacial type of nobody, or you could become an empty shell, just as Marluxia stated, "You ignorant fool, if Namine erases your memory your heart will be destroyed and you'll be nothing but a shell just like Vexen's imatation of your Riku"

Edit: Even though he was probably saying that, because of Roxas being Sora's Body and Soul.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah, Nomura said he planned to have all objects have hearts, but he's never once demonstrated anything besides a world having a heart in game. If everything had a heart, you'd think the heartless would go after trees and grass instead of just people and worlds.

Anyway *cough, cough*, even assuming that everything has a heart, that still doesn't explain how a keyblade can be destroyed. Ven's wasn't, and not a single other normal keyblade has been.

he didn't say "everything" would have heart, he just said that items also have have hearts. and the worlds, x blade, and the keyblade of ones heart are also items, in the end in last episode you see terra and ven's keyblade saving aqua, so those might have hearts aswell.

ven wasn't destroyed because of various reasons i said before, a normal keyblade probably wouldn't get destroyed easily

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Ragnell: I said IF MX destroyed his Keyblade not that he did, I was just putting down a possible cause and effect situation, I would be suprised if MX even considered destroying his heart, not to say he didn't want another, "Finally I have waited so long to throw away this old one and and gain a new one" or something among those lines, I guessed he meant his heart, even though I thought at first he was reffering to his body.

Allister: Well it wasn't said that you lose a heart or if the heart is destroyed you die, Numora stated that death is impossible in the KH Universe, so if your heart was destroyed you wouldn't nessacarily die you might become a speacial type of nobody, or you could become an empty shell, just as Marluxia stated, "You ignorant fool, if Namine erases your memory your heart will be destroyed and you'll be nothing but a shell just like Vexen's imatation of your Riku"
That was some professional assuming on my part. Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, the series has never linked a character's death to their keyblade's destruction, nor has any normal keyblade ever been destroyed. Plus, the X-Blade wasn't even a keyblade, so it's not a good example. And on top of that, when the X-Blade was destroyed, it destroyed the hearts that made it up, while MX did not make his keyblade, it chose him. His heart is not related to his keyblade. Keyblades can even switch users, as the KK showed.

And I'm pretty sure MX was referring to his body in that quote you listed.

Dawn Rebirth

he didn't say "everything" would have heart, he just said that items also have have hearts. and the worlds, x blade, and the keyblade of ones heart are also items, in the end in last episode you see terra and ven's keyblade saving aqua, so those might have hearts aswell.

ven wasn't destroyed because of various reasons i said before, a normal keyblade probably wouldn't get destroyed easily
The simple-minded would have a migrane at the complexity of Numora's Designs.

Dawn Rebirth

That was some professional assuming on my part. Sorry 'bout that.

Anyway, the series has never linked a character's death to their keyblade's destruction, nor has any normal keyblade ever been destroyed. Plus, the X-Blade wasn't even a keyblade, so it's not a good example. And on top of that, when the X-Blade was destroyed, it destroyed the hearts that made it up, while MX did not make his keyblade, it chose him. His heart is not related to his keyblade. Keyblades can even switch users, as the KK showed.

And I'm pretty sure MX was referring to his body in that quote you listed.
Ragnell: KK I'm sure is made from the memory of obtaining a Keyblade, ... MX is somewhere near his sixties so how long would he have been waiting?

Allister: You're most likely right.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Ragnell: KK I'm sure is made from the memory of obtaining a Keyblade, ... MX is somewhere near his sixties so how long would he have been waiting?
Made from a memory? What? I was saying that MX's keyblade has no deep connection to MX's heart (which could cause it's destruction to cause his) since the KK (Riku's keyblade) was even able to switch wielders. Thus the KK had no connection to Riku's heart, since it randomly switched wielders. In the same way, MX's has no connection to MX's heart.

Back on topic, I think that there is very little chance that MX's keyblade is destroyed or gone, because Nomura would have no reason to bring up the keyblade and the door in RG in his questions in the Ultimania if that was the case. Therefore, regardless of what could, potentially, happen if/when a keyblade is destroyed, MX's keyblade is most likely still in existence and has most likely been used to unlock RG's door. I still think Xehanort did it.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Wow...

Back on topic, I think that there is very little chance that MX's keyblade is destroyed or gone, because Nomura would have no reason to bring up the door in RG in his questions in the Ultimania if that was the case. Therefore, regardless of what could, potentially, happen if/when a keyblade is destroyed, MX's keyblade is most likely still in existence and has most likely been used to unlock RG's door. I still think Xehanort did it.

Nomura was just speculating if he should add it in as part of the story, not that is it part of it.

Also, no one ever said that the doors couldn't be opened without the keyblade, like i said before, in kh1 all or most of the doors were unlocked, so anyone including heartless and xehanort could have gone through the door.

Dawn Rebirth

Wow...

Back on topic, I think that there is very little chance that MX's keyblade is destroyed or gone, because Nomura would have no reason to bring up the door in RG in his questions in the Ultimania if that was the case. Therefore, regardless of what could, potentially, happen if/when a keyblade is destroyed, MX's keyblade is most likely still in existence and has most likely been used to unlock RG's door. I still think Xehanort did it.
Forgive me if you already stated this, but maybe Terranort was in RG to open the door and after so may have sensed Aqua's persence and waited for her to confront him. (MX is part of him so he might be able to do so)

Allister Rose

French Lover
Forgive me if you already stated this, but maybe Terranort was in RG to open the door and after so may have sensed Aqua's persence and waited for her to confront him. (MX is part of him so he might be able to do so)

you know i can never find any scenes of last episode with subs, it really bothers me and i can't figure out what the heck is happening. i have my friend telling me, but i want to know word for word

Awards

Yes, Ven's keyblade was destroyed, if only for a brief time.

Watch the scene where Ven defeats Vanitas. After the X-Blade is destroyed, Ven's keyblade is destroyed as well.
This is because, by destroying Vanitas, Ven eradicates the darkness of his heart. Without a complete heart, he can no longer wield the keyblade. In other words, the presence of the keyblade is entirely dependent on the condition of the user's heart.

Only when Ven's heart merges with Sora does his keyblade return, as seen when his body uses it to open a portal to LoD.

As for MX's keyblade then, it must be dormant, much in the same way that MX's heart is dormant in Xehanort. However, even if Xehanort cannot use MX's keyblade, the fact that his heart holds the dormant ability to use a keyblade justifies how Radiant Garden's door appears to him. Just look at Riku. He never used the keyblade, but held the ability to, explaining why he could see DI's door.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Terranort was there because the explosion took him there, I think. And MX didn't really seem to have much control when Aqua arrived, so I don't know if he could have sneaked into the castle and opened the door.

And here's a link, Allister: YouTube - BBS: Last Episode PT1

Dawn Rebirth

you know i can never find any scenes of last episode with subs, it really bothers me and i can't figure out what the heck is happening. i have my friend telling me, but i want to know word for word
Strawberymilk or something close to it has subbed videos, if you're interested in hearing some of the parts go to CGNet, both of these can be viewed Via YouTube.

Edit: Ragnell beat me to the punch.

Well Terranort did say this, "Terra? That person has lost his heart" or something among those lines. It seems to me it insinuates that Terranort might have still possessed a few of MX's memories, but none of Terra's meaning they could have guided him, but it's pretty far-fetched to believe if they did.

Is it just me? Or do the Japeneese say the names first, even though the text shows it as the last thing they say?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back