• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehanort report problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortissimo

Alright, so I finished all three stories, ready and eager to move on to the final episode. It turns out I had all but one of the reports by Xehanort which is "Xehanort report 5". I did what my guide book told me and went to the Mirage Arena and fought "Weaver Fever" again. I was surprised that I didn't already have it since I had beaten this level much earlier in the game, but I tried again. Much to my dismay, I did not receive my final report. What's up with this?

Thanks in advance.

darkblue

it's not weaver.

it's on the tip of my tongue the name .. but uh , yeah , definitely not weaver.
guide's got it wrong , and everyone & their mothers does too. google lied to me.

it's the event one or two over from weaver though.

Gram

Banned
Awards
sinister sentinel! I think.

yeah that has iron prisoner II.
yeah thats it!

to get #5 beat iron prisoner II (sinister sentinel) with terra.

wonder why thats so hard to remember :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I'm playing as Terra.

I have already beaten IPII and received no report... Might it be IPIII or some other boss between?

No, I'm positive you're supposed to get it after completing Sinister Sentinel.

Fortissimo

According to my file, I only have 2, 8, and 11. I'm at the arena now, and looking at the mode menu, it says I have already cleared Sinister Sentinel, and i remember doing it. But trying again wont hurt.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It's definitely before II3, because I'm yet to finish that mission, yet I have XR#5. Perhaps it's one of the ones you have to buy the ticket for, like Treasure Tussle?

Fortissimo

Shinkirō;5292165 said:
It's definitely before II3, because I'm yet to finish that mission, yet I have XR#5. Perhaps it's one of the ones you have to buy the ticket for, like Treasure Tussle?

Buy? You can buy events ?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
In the Moogle Medal Shop, there are about 4-5 tickets that you can buy with medals to activate events.

Fortissimo

I tried sinister Sentinel again and it gave me my report. I don't know why I didn't get it the first time, but I have it now. Thanks everyone :)

Shinkirō;5292170 said:
In the Moogle Medal Shop, there are about 4-5 tickets that you can buy with medals to activate events.

Okay, I see now.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know the problem is I got my 5th Report on the Iron Prisoner II fight. Both in ENG, and JPN one. :/ check your report and see if you got it. If so, beat Xehanort again and it show give you Final Episode.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't know the problem is I got my 5th Report on the Iron Prisoner II fight. Both in ENG, and JPN one. :/ check your report and see if you got it. If so, beat Xehanort again and it show give you Final Episode.

Yeah, she already got it -looks at post above-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back