• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanort...knights...keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Man, I'm stuck with the nobody. But wait! I can get a heart and become a whole being! or would I just be a nobody with a heart? dammit xemnas and roxas!

"Why don't you guys stop patting yourselves on the backs for things you don't deserve and listen.?" Quit being such a f***ing asshole, Grace. We are listening! Here's what's up: yes, it is possible that the knights are chasers, but its also possible that some other new characters are the chasers. Please, dissagree with that last sentance, I know you want to. Man, I always hate reading your posts because you come off as a know-it-all jackass, and I'm sure thats how I'm coming off right now. But , see, there are people who agree with the points I'm making, or we're making.

I'm coming off as a know it all jackass because the people on this forum are seriously misinformed about theories and such. Seriously, all the other ones I've been to have progressed so much further.

You weren't listening, you were gloating about nothing.

And I said a million times that it was a probable theory and yet you continue to respond with "They might not be chasers". Jesus, you know what a theory is right? Just drop it, really.

V

V.A.T.13

Ok, from what I've read, Chasers could more likely be the knights. There may be more of them, we don't know, but theres a very good chance that the knights are Chasers based on the lil facts we have about them.

If they're not, oh well. But for now, thats all we got.

( I'm 19 now bitches! >D )

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I believe the knights COULD be the "Chasers" mentioned...or not. Who knows. It's an interesting possibility. For now, we know nothing...

Awesome Ansem

(to Grace)
In the beginning, I was just saying that most of the people (obviously not you because you have evidence that supports you) assume that the three knights are the chasers because they are the new characters in the secret ending and chasers is the new phrase in the secret ending. They don't understand tat there will be more new characters than just the ones in the secret ending. Its a possibilty that the knights might not be the chasers, and its a possibility that they might be. Agreed? I wasn't trying to say that the knights can't be the chasers.

Xehanort: 17

Keyblade.......

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

Awesome Ansem

got anything imoportant to say? I didn't think so. This person seems like a spammer judging by his post, join date, and post number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back