• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanort...knights...keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chico21

most of us kno that xehanort is somehow connected to the knights.i kno that knights belong to a kingdom or a group like the knights of the round table. but are there more knights than those we saw in the secret ending and are they part of a group or a "ORGANIZATION"? could they be the opposite of org 13. the organization wanted to use kingdom hearts but the knights seemed that they want to protect it.but if they belong to a kingdom where is it and whos there king? could it be hollow bastion or the world that never was? we dont kno much about the world that never was but what what we do kno that xemnes created the castle not the world. think about it if kh3 takes place in the past and kingdom hearts was shaped like a heart in the sky and it showed up in the same places could that be it? anyways when i fought the knight in kh2fm+ he said "i didnt chose you" to sora, and the old man was able to control the keyblade. so could the knight pick the chosen one to save the worlds and the old man pick the one who will bring destruction to all? after all it is in the past.and forgive me if its to long

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
most of us kno that xehanort is somehow connected to the knights.i kno that knights belong to a kingdom or a group like the knights of the round table. but are there more knights than those we saw in the secret ending and are they part of a group or a "ORGANIZATION"? could they be the opposite of org 13. the organization wanted to use kingdom hearts but the knights seemed that they want to protect it.but if they belong to a kingdom where is it and whos there king? could it be hollow bastion or the world that never was? we dont kno much about the world that never was but what what we do kno that xemnes created the castle not the world. think about it if kh3 takes place in the past and kingdom hearts was shaped like a heart in the sky and it showed up in the same places could that be it? anyways when i fought the knight in kh2fm+ he said "i didnt chose you" to sora, and the old man was able to control the keyblade. so could the knight pick the chosen one to save the worlds and the old man pick the one who will bring destruction to all? after all it is in the past.

How do we know they belong to a kingdom? How do we know there are more of them? We refer to them as knights for lack of a better term.

Also, please refrain from posting in a manner that creates walls of text.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
most of us kno that xehanort is somehow connected to the knights.i kno that knights belong to a kingdom or a group like the knights of the round table. but are there more knights than those we saw in the secret ending and are they part of a group or a "ORGANIZATION"? could they be the opposite of org 13. the organization wanted to use kingdom hearts but the knights seemed that they want to protect it.but if they belong to a kingdom where is it and whos there king? could it be hollow bastion or the world that never was? we dont kno much about the world that never was but what what we do kno that xemnes created the castle not the world. think about it if kh3 takes place in the past and kingdom hearts was shaped like a heart in the sky and it showed up in the same places could that be it? anyways when i fought the knight in kh2fm+ he said "i didnt chose you" to sora, and the old man was able to control the keyblade. so could the knight pick the chosen one to save the worlds and the old man pick the one who will bring destruction to all? after all it is in the past.and forgive me if its to long

Actually, it looks like the knights are just trying to stop the UEM... As for the blue KH in the secret ending, I have the feeling that the UEM can control it to his will...
I doubt that there are more knights since we have already seen a link between them and our three current keyblade weilders... I doubt the UEM would pick someone to bring destruction to everything, I think he's doing a good enough job by himself...
Terra is linked to Riku, so by him saying I didn't choose you to Sora, he was implting that Riku was supposed to be the rightful weilder of the Kingdom Key, but do to the events on Destiny Island, it ended up going to Sora...

Riku74

plus it is not kh3 it is a " new series" and you might have a point we do not know what the world that never was was like before the organization.

Awards
I thought the knights were called the Chasers, which I'm pretty sure is confirmed. After you defeat Terra he said," I didn't choose you., Xeha. Xehano. Xehanort!"

Keyblade_of_Dark

well that does make sense for the UEM to pick someone cause remember there was a legend in KH one keyblader saved the worlds while the other one brought chaos to them good theory:thumbsup:

Xehanort: 17

I think Xehanort and the 3 knights were friends, but then Xehanort betrays them to find kingdom hearts. that would explain why Terra hates him and why he called Aqua "Friend".

What do you think?

Keyblade_of_Dark

I think Xehanort and the 3 knights were friends, but then Xehanort betrays them to find kingdom hearts. that would explain why Terra hates him and why he called Aqua "Friend".

What do you think?

that my friend deserves a whole nother thread k lets try to stay on topic with this one but yes maybe in some odd way xehanort helped them or maybe he was one of them i really dont know and i doubt that the bad guy helped besides didnt he lose his memeories:confused: and maybe xehanort was one of the knights and the UEM showed him kingdom hearts and thats why he got so interested in it so he had ansem the wise help him try to continue futher and the rest his history

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
that my friend deserves a whole nother thread k lets try to stay on topic with this one

It is on topic...
The thread is labled "xehanort...knights...keyblade"...
What he posted fits into that topic...

and maybe xehanort was one of the knights and the UEM showed him kingdom hearts and thats why he got so interested in it so he had ansem the wise help him try to continue futher and the rest his history

That is highly doubtful...
Xehanort's personality is almost exactly like the UEM's... Not to mention they both also share a couple of physical features (hard to see many due to the age difference)...
Though nothing is confirmed, it's almost natural for the UEM to be Xehanort...

Last edited:

chico21

I thought the knights were called the Chasers, which I'm pretty sure is confirmed. After you defeat Terra he said," I didn't choose you., Xeha. Xehano. Xehanort!"

there called knights,soliders,and chasers. but if they are called chasers wat could they be chasing after and y

and also when u battle xemnes when he is sitting in his throne he wears a armor that sightly resembles the armor that the knights wear but i guess he changes it to resemble nobody thats where i thought there are more knights

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
We don't even know what is the word 'Chaser' all about. Whether the word may referring to those knights or a new type of enemies like the heartless and the nobodies, we still don't know what's the word really means until in the near future. I doubt that Terra, Aqua and Ven are the only ones that are fighting the UEM, there could be thousands of knights possibly their allies fighting against the antagonist but perished before the KH2 secret ending was shown? (which could explain the entire keyblades was seen stuck on the ground) It wouldn't be called the Keyblade War with only 3 protagonist vs the UEM.

Xehanort: Master Of Keyblade.
I think Xehanort is a keyblade wielder.

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

the14thmember

Xehanort: Master Of Keyblade.
I think Xehanort is a keyblade wielder.

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

it makes sense that xehanort could have been a keyblade wielder.his name (without the x) spells another and that could mean another keyblade wielder as in an evil one?????

Ansem Darkheart

Your right Xigbar, we don't have any clue as to the role the word Chaser will play. I'm with OmniChaos and everyone else who thinks UEM and Xehanort are the same. At least in some form or another.

Awesome Ansem

first of all, why would anyone assume the knights were part of a kingdom? There's no clues to suggest that!

Secondly, its not confirmed that the knights are "chasers." Everyone just assumes that the knights are chasers because the new term we got fed in the secret ending was "chasers" and the knoghts are a new set of characters. That's the only reason people say that knights are chasers because there is nothing else that would make us believe the knights are chasers.

OmniChaos said that xehanot and UEM have the same personality. How? How could they have the same personaliy? we only see the UEM fight for a couple of minutes, and he doesn't even talk. But we can all agree that xehanort and UEM have these things in common: clothes, pointy ears, orange eyes, evil...ness. But personality? we don't know that much yet.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
OmniChaos said that xehanot and UEM have the same personality. How? How could they have the same personaliy? we only see the UEM fight for a couple of minutes, and he doesn't even talk. But we can all agree that xehanort and UEM have these things in common: clothes, pointy ears, orange eyes, evil...ness. But personality? we don't know that much yet.

Yay, time to get my list...

UEM/Xehanort similiarities
  • The most obvious is the outfit that both he and Xehanort's heartless wear. We can also see the same boots on Xehanort and Xemnas.
  • Ansem discribed Xehanort as being Superhuman in his reports. For obvious reasons, the UEM can also be considered superhuman.
  • The UEM, Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas all share an obvious attraction toward Kingdom Hearts.
  • The way the UEM has his arms in the secret ending is a very common sterotype of a scientist. Xehanort was also a scientist.
  • Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were very calm during battle as well as out of it. Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas (not as much so) were somewhat cocky. They knew that they were powerful and were not afraid to show it. Xehanort's Heartless basically called Sora stupid every time they met. He also underestimated the strength of Riku's heart because he thought he was too powerful for Riku to resist. The UEM was also calm and cocky. How so? He kept both arms behind his back for a good amount of the Secret ending. He fought off Terra with one hand behind his back (literally). He kept his evil smurk on his face the entire secret ending. He never flinched when someone came toward him or anything.
  • The UEM, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas all have orange eyes.
  • The UEM is cruel and evil. Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were both cruel. We cannot really call Xemnas evil because he only wanted to become whole. Though, the way he tried to do that, we can call evil. After you defeat Xemnas' first armored mode, he states that he needs more hate, more rage. Sora states that there are more to a heart than just anger and hate, then he asked if Xemnas remembers. Xemnas replies that he doesn't. Xemnas only remembers hate and rage, which are both very dark emotions. Xehanort's Heartless uses Darkness for his own, evil goals.
  • The UEM and Xehanort both have pointy ears.
  • Both the UEM and Xehanort's Heartless have "guardians" (DS isn't really a guardian, but he can be viewed as one). They both leave most of the attacking to them, but both of them can also hold their own very well if needed.
  • The UEM, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas excel in both physical strength and magic capabilities.

You can see all of these by watching the UEM in the secret ending and watch his movement, the way he attacks, ect...

Last edited:

dark_light13

What Terra ment by I didn't chose you Sora, He was refering to the Kingdom Key. Sora was not ment to have it Riku was, Sora I am guessing was ment to have The way to Dawn. I doubt that the Knights are oposite of Org. 13, And I doubt they belong to a group or organization. They seem to be the predecessors Of Sora, Mickey, Riku, and Kairi.

Keyblade: Kingdom Key, The Way To Dawn and Mickey's Keyblade.

If you all remember these where the keyblades in the middle of the Cross roads. Also from all of those keyblades only these 3 had keychains.

Wats up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back