• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xehanort...knights...keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
What Terra ment by I didn't chose you Sora, He was refering to the Kingdom Key. Sora was not ment to have it Riku was, Sora I am guessing was ment to have The way to Dawn. I doubt that the Knights are oposite of Org. 13, And I doubt they belong to a group or organization. They seem to be the predecessors Of Sora, Mickey, Riku, and Kairi.

Erm, except Way to Dawn didn't exist at that time. It was Soul Eater first, then later transformed into Way to Dawn.

I don't think the keyblades were really there. It was a CONCEPT video...

Awards
first of all, why would anyone assume the knights were part of a kingdom? There's no clues to suggest that!

Secondly, its not confirmed that the knights are "chasers." Everyone just assumes that the knights are chasers because the new term we got fed in the secret ending was "chasers" and the knoghts are a new set of characters. That's the only reason people say that knights are chasers because there is nothing else that would make us believe the knights are chasers.

OmniChaos said that xehanot and UEM have the same personality. How? How could they have the same personaliy? we only see the UEM fight for a couple of minutes, and he doesn't even talk. But we can all agree that xehanort and UEM have these things in common: clothes, pointy ears, orange eyes, evil...ness. But personality? we don't know that much yet.

A probable definition that can be applied to Kingdom Hearts:

Chaser- (n.) one who embosses or engraves metal

So, a chaser would unlikely be a literal "chaser", going after something, as this would be unoriginal and obvious. Rather, it could be that a chaser is one who creates keyblades, a perfect definition considering the next game will focus on its past.

So why are the three more likely to be chasers than the UEM? They wear armor (something bonding them to embossing metal) and the word chasers is plural in the secret ending (had it just been "Chaser" it would make more sense to apply to one person).

It actually makes total sense that Terra, Aqua, and Ven are Chasers. I believe it without much doubt.

dark_light13

So, a chaser would unlikely be a literal "chaser", going after something, as this would be unoriginal and obvious. Rather, it could be that a chaser is one who creates keyblades, a perfect definition considering the next game will focus on its past.

So why are the three more likely to be chasers than the UEM? They wear armor (something bonding them to embossing metal) and the word chasers is plural in the secret ending (had it just been "Chaser" it would make more sense to apply to one person).

It actually makes total sense that Terra, Aqua, and Ven are Chasers. I believe it without much doubt.

Well now that you bring up that defination it seems more probable.

enigmatic_rage

section 11 in secret ansem report 7, this is what ansem the wise wrote.......

"organization XIII," formed of 13 nobodies
with my betrayers at it's core, has divided
into two: they are said to be carrying out
some sort of research."

this is one of kh2's secret ansem report 7's section/paragraphs.I believe it was written
when sora was in "castle oblivion" in kh:com

"ORGANIZTAION XIII" FORMED OF 13 NOBODIES WITH MY BETRAYERS AT IT'S
CORE"........ may be a hint to kh3's character plot......just wonder.........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

secret ansem report 7, section 10

"It appears my betrayers have retained
their human forms as nobodies, and are
gathering more followers in hopes of
furthering a new sheme."

i wonder..................................

------------------------------------------------------------------------
section 3 and 4 of secret ansem report 6

"a superhuman power- the power of
darkness."

"it is likely Xehanort and the others were
enraptured by this power, evantually
becomeing it's prisoners."

i belive this was written before kh1.............. or after kh2 (but it's very not likely)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
secret ansem report 1 , section 6

" the young man served me ever since I
nursed him from death's door some years ago."

he is talking about xehanort........and i think it was written before kh1.....
.......in the extended secret trailer for kh3 in kh2fm when the big fight happens between 3
the 3 chasers and the old guy and the heartless guy with the keyblade.....- the ES (or ven or terra)
get's his arm frozen....could this be xehanort?.......or could xehanort be the kid who got killed/frozen
by the old guy?.............i wonder.............either way xehanort WAS in that fight and almost died but
was healed by ansem the wise after words......

dark_light13

section 11 in secret ansem report 7, this is what ansem the wise wrote.......

"organization XIII," formed of 13 nobodies
with my betrayers at it's core, has divided
into two: they are said to be carrying out
some sort of research."

this is one of kh2's secret ansem report 7's section/paragraphs.I believe it was written
when sora was in "castle oblivion" in kh:com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

secret ansem report 7, section 10

furthering a new sheme."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
section 3 and 4 of secret ansem report 6

"a superhuman power- the power of
darkness."

"it is likely Xehanort and the others were
enraptured by this power, evantually
becomeing it's prisoners."

i belive this was written before kh1.............. or after kh2 (but it's very not likely)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
secret ansem report 1 , section 6

" the young man served me ever since I
nursed him from death's door some years ago."

he is talking about xehanort........and i think it was written before kh1.....
.......in the extended secret trailer for kh3 in kh2fm when the big fight happens between 3
the 3 chasers and the old guy and the heartless guy with the keyblade.....- the ES (or ven or terra)
get's his arm frozen....could this be xehanort?.......or could xehanort be the kid who got killed/frozen
by the old guy?.............i wonder.............either way xehanort WAS in that fight and almost died but
was healed by ansem the wise after words......

I dont really get how that ha sto do with the plot of KH3? we already know who the betrayers are. There the first 6 members of the Org, Ansem's aprentices.

Awards
How about no. It's talking about the apprentices.

furthering a new sheme."

Wonder no more. He's talking about Organization XIII. So. So. Obvious.

Uhhh... YES?! If it weren't, there would be no Xehanort's Heartless or Xemnas!

by the old guy?.............i wonder.............
I'm not even gonna say anything. No. Just no.

dark_light13

How about no. It's talking about the apprentices.

Wonder no more. He's talking about Organization XIII. So. So. Obvious.

Uhhh... YES?! If it weren't, there would be no Xehanort's Heartless or Xemnas!

I'm not even gonna say anything. No. Just no.

XDD! I was thinking the same things.. but dont totally destroy the kids feelings.... XD although it was funny. He is new though, after all.

Ansem Darkheart

Enigmatic Rage: I am kinda dissapointed that, that was your first post on khinsder. You stated things we already know, and speculated the obvious. I'm just sad that those two got to you before I could.

Awesome Ansem

Yeah, I already knew that definition of a chaser, but thanks for posting it anyway. From that definition I always thought the chasers made keyblades. Where did we ever hear that the knights made keyblades or even their own armor? Just because they weild/wear them doesn't mean they created them with their own hands.

Awards
I think what he is trying to say Is that the Chasers are not the Knights. simple as that.

In that case, let's use logic:

No character we know is a chaser. We know this.
New characters might be chasers.
We know four (five counting the DS but he's a part of UEM) new characters.
Nothing about UEM can be associated with that definition of chaser. ("Chasers" was shown plural anyway... he's one man)
Terra, Aqua, and Ven can be connected.
They wear armor
It's common for knight armor to be embossed as well as with a sword embossed by the user to fit their needs and prove themself.
Since there are no other options, it is most likely that the three are Chasers.

dark_light13

In that case, let's use logic:

No character we know is a chaser. We know this.
New characters might be chasers.
We know four (five counting the DS but he's a part of UEM) new characters.
Nothing about UEM can be associated with that definition of chaser. ("Chasers" was shown plural anyway... he's one man)
Terra, Aqua, and Ven can be connected.
They wear armor
It's common for knight armor to be embossed as well as with a sword embossed by the user to fit their needs and prove themself.
Since there are no other options, it is most likely that the three are Chasers.

I know.., its called a theory. it doesnt have to be right... of course no charecter we know is a chaser.. no charecter we know created the keyblades either. Did you ever think the chasers were not shown in the video. I wager that there will be more new charecters then these. dont get upset just a thought.

Awesome Ansem

god, assassin, give it a rest. I was just trying to say that its not confirmed that the knights are chasers, and its not, so I don't think I'm wrong. It seems like you just like to argue. You should try agreeing, its pretty fun.

Awards
I know.., its called a theory. it doesnt have to be right... of course no charecter we know is a chaser.. no charecter we know created the keyblades either. Did you ever think the chasers were not shown in the video. I wager that there will be more new charecters then these. dont get upset just a thought.

Did I sound upset?

No doubt it could be wrong, anything can, but it can be safe to assume that they are Chasers at the moment, or at least consider it plausible.

He was saying that they weren't Chasers, not that they might not.

Ansem Darkheart

Im with you and AA. Just because the Knights have Keyblades does not mean they are Chasers. I have always thought the Chasers created the Keyblades, no questions there. But Knights=Chasers isn't necisarily true.

Awesome Ansem

thanks AD. thats the point I was trying to make. Good thing you said it cause people will probably listen to you more because you're not as much of an ass as me.

dark_light13

Did I sound upset?

I ment dont be upset with me.

Im with you and AA. Just because the Knights have Keyblades does not mean they are Chasers. I have always thought the Chasers created the Keyblades, no questions there. But Knights=Chasers isn't necisarily true.

Thanks for having my back again.

thanks DA. thats the point I was trying to make. Good thing you said it cause people will probably listen to you more because you're not as much of an ass as me.

Never fear I used to be considered an ass to, though I think that old rep is gone now! YAY =D

There is no doubt though that ANTONE can argue with all 3 of US. XD

Awards
*sigh* No one reads posts.

I was saying that as a theory. And it's the most probable one at the moment.

Unless you favor the "UEM is a chaser because he is chasing the others" theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back