• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

executioner

hey dont u guys think that xaldin shoud've had a bigger role in KHII other than appearing in beast's castle. he is such a high ranked org. member he should've had more bigger roles, and he had a cool voice too...thats what i think anyway, same with demyx.........sorry if its old or already discussed about:)

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
You have a point...but I don't think position plays as large a role as some people think. Take Saix for example. He's number VII and yet he's more of a II. -shrug- Xemnas, perhaps, is the only one that kinda fits his position (and even then that can be debated...)

I dunno. ^^ It would've been nice if they'd all had more air-time.

Solidsocom

Is everybody just being god or something on this game? It took me 3 tries to beat him. I saw Mickey twice. Really funny thing was that I was going to finish him off with wisdom form to get some major exp for it but it turned me into anti and I was like noooo but I just kept doing long combos and I beat him with anti and it looked cool.

executioner

Solidsocom said:
Is everybody just being god or something on this game? It took me 3 tries to beat him. I saw Mickey twice. Really funny thing was that I was going to finish him off with wisdom form to get some major exp for it but it turned me into anti and I was like noooo but I just kept doing long combos and I beat him with anti and it looked cool.
you're not alone man, i lost to him twice *bows head down in shame* and i didn't want to use mickey because that would be sorta 'cheating' so restarted my ps2 and on my third try i beat him in valor form

KH2_Roxass

I defeated xaldin in in my fisrt try in proud without driving , summoning or using mickey.But yes i almost lose against him.:p

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
yeah they all should have had more screen time...

cause if you look in the journal and read each bio, it says each member has their own mysterious plots. so i was hoping you would be able to find out more about them

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Level:42
Master:lvl 5
Valor:lvl5
Wisdom:...lvl3
saw mickey twice and died against him 4 times.My only savor was the beast recaction command :cool:

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
:rolleyes: I wasnt angry i just put random emoticons on for no reason but I can see how you dont like because the world has not fighting and its a little to kidish for some people.

overdrive

Orienter
I liked Atlantica cause it had nice fun music and it was a good break from the fighting. And yes well Hundred Acre was a bit kiddish but then again Pooh was made for little kids eh? My sister watched me play the whole Winnie The Pooh world. It was annoying cause she kept on yelling "POOH!" everytime she saw him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back