• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
The only part I liked in Atlantica was when you faced ursala

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
xD My sister only watched me so that I'd let her borrow my Furuba DVDs...which I didn't.

Yeah, the music in Atlantica was nice, I'll admit...at least what I heard of it. Whenever I'm intensely focused on something, my ears kinda shut off...so I didn't hear much of the music.

overdrive

Orienter
lol I actually messed up a couple of times cause I loved the songs they were sweet. The Ursula battle was weird cause they beat her too easily. And by singing too.

overdrive

Orienter
One thing that freaked me out about kh2 was Aeriths voice, I mean I couldn't wait to see her and when I do she looks kool but then BAM she talks and everything dies.....she sounded sick or somethng.

Zari

Website
overdrive said:
One thing that freaked me out about kh2 was Aeriths voice, I mean I couldn't wait to see her and when I do she looks kool but then BAM she talks and everything dies.....she sounded sick or somethng.

OO I agree completely...she seemed dead...or sorta like an actor that doesn't really care if he sounds "in character" or not.

overdrive

Orienter
Ya well Axel and Xemnas were the only two who really had important roles I would have really like to see other org. members more and even like memories of the ones from COM.

Zari

Website
Yes, yes he would...

Unless I adopted him! XD Then I could confine him to a room with...--flips through book of residents-- ...someone else that lives with me. Maybe Zoro from One Piece...then his ears would bleed from all of the horrid dub lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back