• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x-plays review on kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggy

Now I don't understand japanese but the preview and the cutscenes of the japanese acting. ............How could you possibly think they are better then the english voices. Good God did goofy sound strange.

Don't get offensive please pro-japanese people it's just an Opinion

-Roxas-

i saw the episode and i dn't get what donald is saying.it rebroadcast @ 11 if your in Virginia...........(sora's clothes from KH really shrunk)

Angel_Protector

Madness said:
What made you think they hated COM? They gave it a 4 so they obviously liked it. Hell, they called it excellent during the preview.
They Don't hated it...They Just Review The game. You should watch the Ep when they Read FMA Fan Mail.

E

Eclipse

-Roxas- said:
i saw the episode and i dn't get what donald is saying.it rebroadcast @ 11 if your in Virginia...........(sora's clothes from KH really shrunk)

they replayed the clip over and over i can't believe you didn't understand what donald was saying lol. it was japanese...but donalds japanese sounded like he was saying "oh suck my c0ck oh suck my c0ck" over and over in english...that's why they were like "you want me to what your what??" and they played the donald clip and he goes "oh suck my c0ck" omg i cracked up so hard..lol

E

Eclipse

no i don't think so it was nothing new at all. just a preview of kh2

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
yea i look at it every weekend and the game does suck and adam said he loved the first game even thow he clearly hates rpg like ff and morgan said in 04 at the tokyo game show she wanted to play then so all and all i think they will like it

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
-Roxas- said:

oh okay thanx:D

E

Eclipse

yeah she said in the end while you're waiting for kh2 you should play the great gba game---CoM. and morgan didn't sound that sarcastic when she said it either...considering they rated it 4/5 for a GBA game..lol

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

lol ok guys, I know this has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts II, but when you're checking out the G4 link with the KH2 preview on it, look to your right, and check out the Kim Possible preview when you're done, it's really freakin funny. It includes an intern being captured by the government and getting shot in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back