• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x-plays review on kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
.....how about adam sessler??? he deserves that too.........BAM!!!........yeah...........

E

Eclipse

announcer: it's adam sessler and morgan web....
morgan: welcome to x-play
Me: take this jerk *knees adam in the walnuts*
Adam: *Gasp*........*Dies*
Me: jerk

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
TwilightSoulKey said:
announcer: it's adam sessler and morgan web....
morgan: welcome to x-play
Me: take this jerk *knees adam in the walnuts*
Adam: *Gasp*........*Dies*
Me: jerk

Me: *sittin at home* HAHAHAHAHA!!!!...........yeah.............

E

Eclipse

i'm no idiot. i can take the sarcastic comments on any other game, because it's funny. but i swear if he disses this game.........:eek:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yeah........its not like I can do anythin.........besides I get the feelin theyll like the game.........cause if they dont.............yeah..........

E

Eclipse

lol. it starts in a few minutes.....like right now....so i'm gonna watch it

E

Eclipse

yeah it's commercial right now...but dannnng they started out bad so far...1/5...then 2/5...lol

i can't wait to see what they give kh2....and for those of you who watched it don't tell me...lol

E

Eclipse

yeah they were like today is the day fanboys have been waiting for or something.....3 words...kingdom...hearts.....II

omg...XD

Announcer: *shows preview to kh2*....in a moment........fanboys crap themselves....XD

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Ecks. Dee.

Dear lord, the Under the Sea thing was HILARIOUS. It sucks that the Star Trek thing came in during it so you couldn't see the lyrics. But nevertheless, it was hilarious. Adam and Morgan's reactions were the best part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back