• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x-plays review on kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikuzgirl4lyfe

In twilight town, eating sea salt ice cream with m
Website
www.myspace.com
ok i was just watching x-play on g4 and they did a preview on kh2. b4 u read further their may be POSSIBLE SPOILERS.
now to continue. as you all may know you start the first 3 hrs of the game as roxas. well in the beginging of kh they had platforms when you were allegedly in darkness(ex: what u were on when choosing between a sword, sheild and wand). well those are back but this time your roxas and you are on a platform that has a picture huge picture of sora dressed in all black and then their are small pictures of naime, kairi and roxas enclosed in small circles. then that famous white creature that is seen chasing roxas in twilight town drops in and then the scene cuts to roxas falling off the platform. They also showed small clips of roxas and axel battling and they are enclosed in a fire circle. Then they showed a clip of maulxuia(sp?) with holding a flower schythe, riku in his "heartless" outfit, and a really confusing scene where diz and roxas were inthe all white room (the all white room naime was in the begining of kh:com when she was drawing sora)and roxas turned from diz and screamed.
now this last clip may be a spoiler.roxas meets sora donald and goofy when he see's them in(probably the same) capsules they were in if you played kh:com. then you see roxas with a yellow crayon in his hand and then it shows a really big piece of paper with gold circles and designs on it glowing. then allegedly after that it finally brings you to the main title screen.
hope i cleared things up. pm me if u have questions or wanna know when they show that episode again. oh n btw im not sure but i think they played passion in englished. i tried to catch the lyrics but it was to fast.

Last edited:

Sympathy

Do you mean preview?

A review is usually given with numbers..especially on X-play. o_o

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Whats the point of this so called preview.The only purpose of it..is to tell us spoilers!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Its not on in Chicago right now...............it'll be on at 5 sumthin..........I checked...........

E

Eclipse

yay! lol it's on in one hour

even tho x-play sucks because they don't have anything nice to say about any game except their crappy sarcasm with comments like "this game is slower than paris hilton in a 4th grade math class" -_-

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
"suck it!"
-Ratty the sock puppet-

Ya anyway dey betta not make fun o KH2...............yeah..................

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Yesssssssssss. I'm watching it tonight. Maybe recording it.

I doubt they'll make fun of it. Then again, they make fun of every game they review/preview, even if it's good. But they've mentioned liking Kingdom Hearts before, and they gave both the first Kingdom Hearts and COM a 4 out of 5.

E

Eclipse

man they even made fun of halo. they make fun of even the best games. they are like so depressing and sarcastic it's not even fun i wish they would die. i bet they are gonna insult the crap out of kh2 and then i'm gonna have to beat the crap out of them

Biggy

I already saw the episode and they don't bash the main game itself; They make fun of the Atlantica musical calling it an acid trip and flaming disney movies a little bit like saying an episode of Digimon was better then the Black Cauldron.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yeah*pulls out nerf bat* Im redy to head over to L.A any time they make fun of it...................even atlantica....................yeah....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back