• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Men 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Since there's a Spider-Man 3 villian thread, I thought "why can't we have an X-Men 3 character thread?". Well there's no reason not to have one, so I made one.

Currently, I believe the following new characters have been confirmed:

Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde - Ellen Page
Juggernaut/Cain Marko - Vinnie Jones
Angel/Warren Worthington III - Ben Foster
Beast/Hank McCoy - Kelsey Grammer
Multiple Man/Jamie Madrox - Eric Dane
Moira MacTaggert - Olivia Williams

Following are the returning characters:

Collossus/Peter Rasputin - Daniel Cudmore
Jubilee/Jubilation Lee - Kea Wong
Wolverine/Logan - Hugh Jackman
Cyclops/Scott Summers - James Marsden
Storm/Ororo Munroe - Halle Berry
Jean Grey/Phoenix - Famke Janssen
Professor Xavier - Patrick Stewart
Magneto/Eric Lensherr - Ian McKellan
Mystique - Rebecca Romijn
Rogue/Marie - Anna Paquin
Iceman/Bobby Drake - Shawn Ashmore
Siryn/Theresa Rourke - Shauna Kain
Pyro/John Allerdyce - Aaron Stanford.

Well there you go. That's all I can currently find at the moment. Details are probably subject to change. X-Men is currently due out for release in June 2006. Filming is under way. Check here for photos and updates - http://www.superherohype.com/x-men/

Neverfate

Re: X-Men 3 Characters

Yeah, this movie will be garbage, so I stopped caring. I'm a huge X-men fan too. I've been reading the comics since I was 6. After Bryan Singer left this movie to do Superman Returns, reports from X-3 have just gotten progressively worse.

To sum it up, in this movie there will be a a scene that was taken from X-men Evolution (animated series), one of the worst incarnations of the X-men ever. All ther reports that surface about the script make this movie sound even worse. The guy who wrote the Elektra movie wrote the script for X-3. If you saw Elektra, you know how bad that movie was.

Now to add my own biased opinions, Nightcrawler isn't in it. Even the inclusion of Juggernaut isn't worth removing Nightcrawler.

**Spoilers**

Also, there's supposed to be an Omega Red cameo in the scene with Multiple Man. The two are hunting down Wolverine through the Canadian wilderness (presumably in a flashback though it's unconfirmed). This scene is of course taken from X-men Evolution where Omega Red and Multiple Man are chasing down X-23 (Wolverine's female clone).

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

I was never able to see X-Men Evolution (Don't have Foxtel.), but I do understand what you mean with Zak Penn. Although he wrote X-Men 2, Elektra and the Fantastic Four video game were rushed. I'm hoping though, he doesn't do the same with X3.

And I was disappointed too when I didn't see Nightcrawler in the credits. Even more so when I didn't see Gambits. Gambit was supposed to get a cameo along with Beast in X2 but they never filmed it, so I was hoping for the Cajun to appear in X3, but nothing.

And with Brett Ratner's previous movies, I have no idea how he'll do this movie. Hopefully though, he'll allow Iceman to go into his full ice form. I heard Bryan Singer didn't go for this because he wanted a realistic look.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Yeah, this movie will be garbage, so I stopped caring. I'm a huge X-men fan too. I've been reading the comics since I was 6. After Bryan Singer left this movie to do Superman Returns, reports from X-3 have just gotten progressively worse.

Yeah things have just been all jumbled up, screwed up, and messed up.

To sum it up, in this movie there will be a a scene that was taken from X-men Evolution (animated series), one of the worst incarnations of the X-men ever. All ther reports that surface about the script make this movie sound even worse. The guy who wrote the Elektra movie wrote the script for X-3. If you saw Elektra, you know how bad that movie was.

The X-men Evo is new to me. And I wouldnt say worse...but my own opinion. It's what got me back into X-men after Fox Kids went away with the X-men cartoon show. That was good but Toon Disney has been showing it.

Elektra...Elektra...spin offs arent usually that good....just like sequels...especially if u look at Disney :\

Now to add my own biased opinions, Nightcrawler isn't in it. Even the inclusion of Juggernaut isn't worth removing Nightcrawler.

Yeah, I was glad he was in the second but just taking him out like that seems wrong :\

Also, there's supposed to be an Omega Red cameo in the scene with Multiple Man. The two are hunting down Wolverine through the Canadian wilderness (presumably in a flashback though it's unconfirmed). This scene is of course taken from X-men Evolution where Omega Red and Multiple Man are chasing down X-23 (Wolverine's female clone).

Well can it be that bad?

And I was disappointed too when I didn't see Nightcrawler in the credits. Even more so when I didn't see Gambits. Gambit was supposed to get a cameo along with Beast in X2 but they never filmed it, so I was hoping for the Cajun to appear in X3, but nothing.

I was pissed off. They promised him. I want some Romy instead of that Iceman-Rogue crap. But atlas all they say is he might appear in future movies. Not good enough for me >_>

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Aww man ive been waiting forever for this movie now i here its going to suck......well poo on all of you it still might be good. But i cant wait until SPIDERMAN 3 comes out that movie is just gonna be so gr8.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

zero_cool said:
i saw the trailer over at quictime and beast looks gay
Blasphemy.
insidexmen9gv.jpg

Beast looks how he's meant to.

and gambit isnt even gonna be in it
Think that's bad. I've heard rumours X3 will be the last.

You can check the site for official cast pictures - http://www.x3movie.com.
But you won't see Collossus:
http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=x3colossus5fb.jpg

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

Johnny, I thought Halle wasn't planning on returning as Storm. And as I recall, didn't Kelly Hu sign up for two movies? I thought she was done with after that injection of adamantium to the abdominals, but after I read that she had signed up for two films, I sure was fooled.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Johnny Stooge said:
Since there's a Spider-Man 3 villian thread, I thought "why can't we have an X-Men 3 character thread?". Well there's no reason not to have one, so I made one.

Currently, I believe the following new characters have been confirmed:

Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde - Ellen Page
Juggernaut/Cain Marko - Vinnie Jones
Angel/Warren Worthington III - Ben Foster
Beast/Hank McCoy - Kelsey Grammer
Multiple Man/Jamie Madrox - Eric Dane
Moira MacTaggert - Olivia Williams

Following are the returning characters:

Collossus/Peter Rasputin - Daniel Cudmore
Jubilee/Jubilation Lee - Kea Wong
Wolverine/Logan - Hugh Jackman
Cyclops/Scott Summers - James Marsden
Storm/Ororo Munroe - Halle Berry
Jean Grey/Phoenix - Famke Janssen
Professor Xavier - Patrick Stewart
Magneto/Eric Lensherr - Ian McKellan
Mystique - Rebecca Romijn
Rogue/Marie - Anna Paquin
Iceman/Bobby Drake - Shawn Ashmore
Siryn/Theresa Rourke - Shauna Kain
Pyro/John Allerdyce - Aaron Stanford.

Well there you go. That's all I can currently find at the moment. Details are probably subject to change. X-Men is currently due out for release in June 2006. Filming is under way. Check here for photos and updates - http://www.superherohype.com/x-men/
Good, good. This might actually focus around Wolverine finding out his past and the return of Jean Gray as Phoenix. Also, we'll probably see Magneto up to no good as well.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

darky_dee4556 said:
Johnny, I thought Halle wasn't planning on returning as Storm. And as I recall, didn't Kelly Hu sign up for two movies? I thought she was done with after that injection of adamantium to the abdominals, but after I read that she had signed up for two films, I sure was fooled.
Tyler Mane (Sabretooth) aslo had a two film contract but he hasnb't lived that up either. Deathstrike is dead but she could be needed for a flashback later on. And yeah, Halle did say that but it was because Bryan Singer was directing. They had a bit of a fallout after she did Catwomen. But when she found out that Brett Ratner was doing X3 (And Catwomen was terrible) she signed on.

burningkeyblade said:
Good, good. This might actually focus around Wolverine finding out his past and the return of Jean Gray as Phoenix. Also, we'll probably see Magneto up to no good as well.
Wolverine will only get as much focus as he's already been given. But he's getting his own movie in 2007. Same goes for Magneto apperantly but no release date for it. And yes, Jean Grey comes back as the Phoenix and joins the Brotherhood.
And when is Magneto doing good at all? He's a friggin' terrorist and mutant supremist.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Johnny Stooge said:
Tyler Mane (Sabretooth) aslo had a two film contract but he hasnb't lived that up either. Deathstrike is dead but she could be needed for a flashback later on. And yeah, Halle did say that but it was because Bryan Singer was directing. They had a bit of a fallout after she did Catwomen. But when she found out that Brett Ratner was doing X3 (And Catwomen was terrible) she signed on.

Wolverine will only get as much focus as he's already been given. But he's getting his own movie in 2007. Same goes for Magneto apperantly but no release date for it. And yes, Jean Grey comes back as the Phoenix and joins the Brotherhood.
And when is Magneto doing good at all? He's a friggin' terrorist and mutant supremist.
Whoa! Explain why Jean Gray is joining the Brotherhood!

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Jean Grey isn't joining the Brotherhood. The Phoenix is. I don't know how they'll making the Phoenix out for the movie so explaining it would be useless. So keep things simple, let's just say Jean Grey and Phoenix are like two people in the one body.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Johnny Stooge said:
Jean Grey isn't joining the Brotherhood. The Phoenix is. I don't know how they'll making the Phoenix out for the movie so explaining it would be useless. So keep things simple, let's just say Jean Grey and Phoenix are like two people in the one body.
Ok, I understand that. They're two different entire people. Let's just say that Jean died and Phoenix took her place. I think that's why Phoenix is in her body in X-Men 3.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net

yuffie vs kairi said:
i think the movie is going to be great. i can believe that elektra wan't that of a good movie but we can't judge X3 cos of elektra. Give it a chance u might end loving it.
Give what a chance? X3 or Elektra?

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

Johnny Stooge said:
Tyler Mane (Sabretooth) aslo had a two film contract but he hasnb't lived that up either. Deathstrike is dead but she could be needed for a flashback later on.
Pfleh, flashback? My heart and hops have been flushed down the toilet Johnny, thanks a lot. xD

Johnny Stooge said:
Ell Owh Ell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back