• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

X-Men 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Re: X-Men 3 Characters

burningkeyblade said:
Actually you know it would've been nice if Gambit was in it. Him and Rogue should get together really! Bobby and Rogue don't suit each other.
We can always hope that he comes as a suprice character...:D

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards

The X-Men 3 trailer looked so awesome. Storm looks a whole lot better. I'm excited for this movie, even though I had my doubts.

The only things I don't like are..

1.) Rogue. The actress doesn't suit 'Rogue'. She doesn't look anything like her, nor does she sound or act like her.
2.) Gambit's not in it. Like the previous post, Gambit and Rogue = <3 Bobby and Rogue don't suit each other.
3.) Nightcrawler's not in it. I'm saddened.

To sum it up, in this movie there will be a a scene that was taken from X-men Evolution (animated series), one of the worst incarnations of the X-men ever. All ther reports that surface about the script make this movie sound even worse. The guy who wrote the Elektra movie wrote the script for X-3. If you saw Elektra, you know how bad that movie was.

I disagree. X-Men Evolution was one of the best things, IMO. Sure, it was a modernized high school version, and usually I don't like things along that genre. I loved X-Men Evo though. :p

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

MegaFlare said:
1.) Rogue. The actress doesn't suit 'Rogue'. She doesn't look anything like her, nor does she sound or act like her.
I agree. The actress can't pull of what Rogue should be. But it's not only her fault. The writers botched her up a bit too.
And as much as I agree with RogueXGambit (Just look at my sig.), with the way Rogue is in the movies, it wouldn't work. It wouldn't be how everyone loves it.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com

We're speaking of Anna Paquin, right? Bah... the gutter slut definately doesn't suit the rambunctious Rouge in the old animated series with tight yellow and green spandex. </3

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!

MegaFlare said:
2.) Gambit's not in it. Like the previous post, Gambit and Rogue = <3 Bobby and Rogue don't suit each other.
3.) Nightcrawler's not in it. I'm saddened.

I disagree. X-Men Evolution was one of the best things, IMO. Sure, it was a modernized high school version, and usually I don't like things along that genre. I loved X-Men Evo though. :p
Same opinion! Xmen evo. is really good in my opinion. They gave Nightcravler a so muth nice role in it!

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org

Gah, I really liked Evo, but I really like the films too. I disagree about Anna Paquin in the films; Rogue is one of my favourite characters in Evo, the original cartoon, the films etc., Anna is a good actress and pretty, and she fits the role well, she has the accent, she's just not as... I don't know the word, as other forms of Rogue, but she has great drama and development, one of the best aspects of the films.

I think most people prefer RoguexGambit, but in the films, Rogue and Iceman do suit each other... Meh...

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards

Key-chain said:
Same opinion! Xmen evo. is really good in my opinion. They gave Nightcravler a so muth nice role in it!
Definitely, and the later part of the series (Seasons 3-4) got really good, I wished there was more xO I suppose my favs on there are Jean, Scott, and Kitty.

..I just got an idea for a new sig.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Apparently, they're making an X3 game which bridges the gap between X2 and X3 and explains why Nightcrawler isn't in the movie.

Better be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back