• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

x. Fated Crossings .x [Sequal To KH: PS] [Retry]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He smirked as he turned. He was not taking the bait, but he was simply responding to Reina. "The Door is already guarded, by hundreds of heartless and no--.... " He wondered whether he could speak of the new enemy the Organization had been working with. "Let's just say its well guarded, plus, Organization members are constantly guarding there, sometimes even Diz himself. Good Luck. " He smiled as he turned to Gabriel.

"My Second Chance? You need to keep your mouth shut. You have no clue what went on between us before, and you had best just learn to keep up with them before I put you in your place. " He turned again and slowly reached the Second District Doors, as he pulled them open and walked through.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
"I know more than he realizes.", he grumbled. "I apologize for following you, but, though I canot tell you everything now, I can tell you a bit of what I know. Let's speak at that Cafe.", he spoke cheerfully now.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Reina turned to Gabriel, a small frown on her face. "I'm sorry, but I cannot do that." Her eyes switch back to Zexion, that same expression of sadness and distance returning as she follows him through the doors.. "I can't leave you like this, even if you wish not to be bothered by me..." The winged former guardian paused, sapphire eyes now moving to the floor. "I told you, a long time ago.. That even if I wasn't your friend, you wouldn't stop being mine." A hand drew up to her heart, her fingertips grazing over the spot where it was located. "Zexion, please don't hate me for my past mistake."

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Listening to her, he was amazed at her strong will and determination. 'Reminds me of---No, don't think about it. You'll just cause yourself more pain.' "He left for the 2nd District just now.", he told her. Now going to a different tone, "How far would you go for Zexion to forgive you."

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
ooc: Sorry ive been working on my forums, and the personal life. Im sorry ill post my bio soon. Dont go too far ahead please! >.<

-she just stared out into what she knew oblivion was. She stared out at the worlds around her, the people and the images she just saw. Not knowing if Rage noticed a change in her for a few seconds. She had come across something about herself. A true memory...but it was clouded with darkness. She could have been of the darkness, or worked for it and got her memory erased, as she could have been recycled...This was madness to her...-

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Without looking back to him, she responded. "I would..." She paused, her voice lowering just enough so that Zexion wouldn't be able to hear her. "..go to the end of the world." A small but still noticable blush swept over her cheeks, it was something she didn't like like to speak of.. but she felt she could trust Gabriel enough to tell him. "We used to be really good friends, until I became the guardian to the Door. As I left him, everything shattered."

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
"Thank you, Reina. He does mean that much to you. I believe I can trust you with something I don't like to talk about also. It brings too much pain. The thing I don't like to talk about is my life.", he told her

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
OOC: You mean third....

IC:

He blinked as he stopped for a moment, and stood there, his head hung low. He brought up his right hand and slowly pulled the glove off as he looked at his pale-skinned hand. He sighed as he shook his head. He slowly looked up at the sky, not at them.

"You don't want to be my friend. I am not even here anymore. I am a nobody, literally. I do not exist, yet I am just a shell. There is no reason to be with me Reina... find... someone... else... "

A tear dropped from his eye as he started walking faster, and held his head low...

Rage

OOC: have no clue where i am right now, but i think i my last post i was on the clock tower with Yumi i think 0_o?

Rage sighed as he sit on the edge of the clock tower, pulling his knee to hit under his chin and letting the other hang over. He looked over at Yumi who hadnt said anything since he had gotten up there. While Rage had found out quite a bit about Yumi, there was stilll a lot about her that he didnt understand, and maybe even she didnt understand. Rage blinked and then looked out into the twilight.

Rage -"my guess is they were heading to traverse town......it is where we all met."

OOC: i think that was somewhere along the lines of my last post.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
'So that's the problem.', Gabriel thought. 'His Non-Existance is keeping him from being friends with Reina. Maybe more. I'll have to act suprised.' He had been suffering for so long. From what he knew, his suffering would soon end.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Silence overbeared the area for a breif moment, but soon it was shattered by the sound of Reina's footsteps. Her hand extends out, gripping his arm as she smelled the salty tear from even that long of a distance, somehow she had that ability now. The former guardian's head hung low as she took her free hand and gripped the same arm the other one held, tugging at the fabric. "If you are nothing but a mere shell... Then how can you cry? Nobodies cannot cry, if you truly are within the Darkness.. your own heart would be gone." Her words paused as she bit her bottom lip, eyes shadowing and wing drooping with her emotions.

"And I would be gone too."

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
"I have met many shells in my lifetime. Some have helped me, while others have attacked me. The shells that helped me are still alive. The shells that I was attacked by accepted death. Not once have I seen a shell cry. The ones that I have defeated didn't whine or complain. You are in existance.", Gabriel added. "How do you know--- Oh." Though darkness corruptes people, it does give knowledge, but Ansem was the only one being a case that kept the memories intact within Darkness.

Last edited:

Muse.

OOC: My apologies for being late.

IC:

The hushed whisper of the wind blew silently through the open window of the red room in the hotel as Kyo lay in his undisturbed sleep. His rhythmic breathing gave the room a soothing touch as dreams of him in power entered his mind. A single candle cast the shadow of a chair on the ground, though something was out of place. Upon the shadow of the chair, there was a small figure which moved in very precise, almost mechanical motions. To one who lives in reality, it would be the shadow of the drapes moving with the wind silhouetted against the chair, though one who lived in this warped reality, in which a never ending battle of good and evil waged across many worlds, and all those who did not choose a side were lost in the cross fire, would see that it in fact was the shadow of one which once lived. The tortured existance of one of the most pure of all lights, corrupted and now mindlessly searching for victims to join it in it's hellish state.

From this shadow materialized the creature, which had been named by those which had survived it, a Shadow Heartless. It looked about the room, looking to see if everything was clear so that it may attack, or looking for a way to be freed from it's state of perpetual loneliness? Whatever the reason, it leapt into the air, simply by willing it, the shell's claws seemed to sharpen, and it swung at Kyo. However in a movement of incredible skill, or just plain dumb luck, Kyo rolled over and now lay on his stomach.

He blinked and groggily stared at the heartless as it quickly recovered from it's attack getting ready for the kill. Kyo reacted quickly, though it was still quite close to him, and dodged the attack that the creature intended to be the final blow sealing Kyo's fate, and dived off the bed for his dagger. In one fluid motion, he hurled the dagger across the room and watched as it was impaled in the forehead of the beast. It erupted releasing the consumed heart of the being it used to be. That heart then quickly disappeared as it flew out the window, and into the perpetual night which was Traverse Town.

Kyo however did not sigh with relief, or let his guard down even for a moment. He knew from experience that shadows never challenged alone, and that now was his time to get out if he was going to alive. Drawing his weapons and putting them at his side, Kyo stood and kicked open the door. With his dagger still him his hand he began running through the hall. Two shadows appeared in his path, though he simply hurled the dagger once more at one, and stomped the other into the ground as he took his dagger once more into his hands.

Kyo reached the door within moments, though as he reached for the knob was knocked down by a soldier heartless which had attacked from behind. The creature landed with a crash, it's body armour making it heacy, and momentarily open for an attack. Kyo reacted quickly by putting his dagger through the gap which the monster saw from. The creature was destroyed instantly and the attack seemed to stop. Kyo looked around for any sign of movement, though sheathed his dagger with a satisfied smile on his face when he realised that everything was clear. He yawned quietly as he began walking down the stairs, and to a small park bench which sat against the wall of the second district.

OOC: That's enough for now.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
OOC:Good job Muse.

"What would be your choice, Zexion. When I told about your second chance, my referrence wasn't to Reina, it was to your life." Gabriel began telling him, "You were battling Ansem within Hollow Bastion, you were on the verge of death. I believe---no,I know you were given a second chance." He then focused upon his hand. An artifact the shape of a sphere appeared in his hands. "This is the Sphere of Destiny.", Gabriel began explaining.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[ Great post Muse! ^_^ ]

"..?" Reina blinked, turning her attention to the boy who sat idly in the park bench in the square of the second district. "The heartless are still here... damnit." The winged warrior cursed lightly, drawing a hand up to her face, brushing a few stray brown hair strands away. The smell of Darkness was well within the air, signaling that heartless were nearby. 'But I guess he won't be needing any of my help...' She thought to herself before slowly turning her attention back to Zexion. The former guardian knew it was no longer safe here thanks to the sudden erruption of heartless and the appearance of another person with powers that were fierce enough to go against the darkness. It seemed things were just getting more and more complicated, this wasn't a good thing if so many people were involved; it would just cause more pain.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
He trailed off as he immediately willed the sphere away. Drawing his sword, he quickly attacked the nearest Heartless and released the captive heart. "Reina, just continue speaking to Zexion. I'll handle the Heartless." He quickly got on the Heartless and wiped out all the weak ones. The stronger ones were still standing. 'This must be done. Another opportunity at releasing my pain.', Gabriel thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back