• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sports ► WWE/UFC and Other Wrestling Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
He's definitely a cruiserweight that's going to reach high levels. With WWE, he's going to flourish and soon become one of the top guys there. The only question that's going to follow him while being in WWE is his character; not so much freedom there but at least he made an exciting debut at the Rumble. Almost forgot that Samoa Joe is also in WWE. He needs to move on the main roster soon.

I have been a wrestling fan since I was in the 4th grade; I was turning 9 to 10 at the time. Used to watch the old WCW (TNA) and Attitude era WWF days.

I'd like to think it'll work out okay for him. As for Samoa Joe, those two has some magic between each other in the ring as shown in the videos that I linked to you.

I'd say Stone Cold and Rock was the best part during the Attitude Era.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'd like to think it'll work out okay for him. As for Samoa Joe, those two has some magic between each other in the ring as shown in the videos that I linked to you.

I'd say Stone Cold and Rock was the best part during the Attitude Era.

Just looking at it back. Everything about the Attitude Era or Ruthless Aggression could be appreciated. I hate the fact that WWE sometimes act like a bunch of douches. I was watching a classic WCW video and they had Goldberg theme song changed to his WWE theme.

Come to think of it. I know everyone don't want to see Cena anymore but the day he retires. It's going to suck even more.

Roxie1563

Awards
Just looking at it back. Everything about the Attitude Era or Ruthless Aggression could be appreciated. I hate the fact that WWE sometimes act like a bunch of douches. I was watching a classic WCW video and they had Goldberg theme song changed to his WWE theme.

Come to think of it. I know everyone don't want to see Cena anymore but the day he retires. It's going to suck even more.

I still own the History of the WWE Championship on DVD and I'd watch it from time to time just to enjoy it all.

I'm an fan of his for a long time, but I think I just stopped watching him and moved on since he doesn't show up anymore. However the day he does retire, I hope it won't be because of medical reasons and just because he's moving on to better things.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I still own the History of the WWE Championship on DVD and I'd watch it from time to time just to enjoy it all.

I'm an fan of his for a long time, but I think I just stopped watching him and moved on since he doesn't show up anymore. However the day he does retire, I hope it won't be because of medical reasons and just because he's moving on to better things.

I'd hope not, Cena works really hard and it show. Especially the Make A Wish foundation. He has granted a lot of wishes for young kids. He's remarkable. You just reminded me of Sting, can't believe he injured his neck. The moment he was announced for the Hall of Fame. From that point I knew he wasn't going to wrestle again but I hope I'm wrong.

Roxie1563

Awards
I'd hope not, Cena works really hard and it show. Especially the Make A Wish foundation. He has granted a lot of wishes for young kids. He's remarkable. You just reminded me of Sting, can't believe he injured his neck. The moment he was announced for the Hall of Fame. From that point I knew he wasn't going to wrestle again but I hope I'm wrong.

He's a great humanitarian, that's for sure. I think that's the best thing about him, really.

Wait, Sting injured his neck? When was that?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
He's a great humanitarian, that's for sure. I think that's the best thing about him, really.

Wait, Sting injured his neck? When was that?

SummerSlam, I believe it was against Seth Rollins for WHC belt. When I found that out, I didn't want to believe it.

Roxie1563

Awards
SummerSlam, I believe it was against Seth Rollins for WHC belt. When I found that out, I didn't want to believe it.

Ah, that was when I stopped watching it back then.

Seems there are more injuries than usual these days. If this keeps up, there won't be any WWE for us to watch.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Ah, that was when I stopped watching it back then.

Seems there are more injuries than usual these days. If this keeps up, there won't be any WWE for us to watch.

it's funny you should say that because you'd think now they're being more careful now and samething with professional athletes like in the NBA. These guys are having too much time in the gym and everyone is going down like flies.

Seth Rollins went down with an ACL.

Roxie1563

Awards
it's funny you should say that because you'd think now they're being more careful now and samething with professional athletes like in the NBA. These guys are having too much time in the gym and everyone is going down like flies.

Seth Rollins went down with an ACL.

Maybe they should focus on keeping themselves healthy than working out in gyms all the time. The NBA are actually taking it seriously since some of them are aging and the young guys are still learning everything.

I had read about that somewhere. Wonder if he's making his comeback soon, considering last year match at WrestleMania were supposed to be Seth v Roman Reigns, but because of it they had to change it around.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe they should focus on keeping themselves healthy than working out in gyms all the time. The NBA are actually taking it seriously since some of them are aging and the young guys are still learning everything.

I had read about that somewhere. Wonder if he's making his comeback soon, considering last year match at WrestleMania were supposed to be Seth v Roman Reigns, but because of it they had to change it around.

That's what's happening though. The sports is now design to feel much more safer but it just feels worse. With plenty of dietry systems and machines these days. It's backfiring like nothing.

Seth vs Roman was going to happen but due to the injury things had to be side tracked. Daniel Bryan was also suppose to get involved too but we already know how that ended up. Samething with storyline from Tamina Snuka and AJ Lee but she decided to retire.

I'm hoping that the New Day gets disbanded quickly. They remind me of the faction Right to Censor.

Roxie1563

Awards
That's what's happening though. The sports is now design to feel much more safer but it just feels worse. With plenty of dietry systems and machines these days. It's backfiring like nothing.

Seth vs Roman was going to happen but due to the injury things had to be side tracked. Daniel Bryan was also suppose to get involved too but we already know how that ended up. Samething with storyline from Tamina Snuka and AJ Lee but she decided to retire.

I'm hoping that the New Day gets disbanded quickly. They remind me of the faction Right to Censor.

Totally agree with you on that one.

I miss AJ Lee.. she's my favorite and I admit that I really digs crazy girls like her. It helps that she's a fan of comic books and loves Harley Quinn. :3

I know, right? I despise them just because they're so goofy and overplayed to the point of making me gag. :/

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Totally agree with you on that one.

I miss AJ Lee.. she's my favorite and I admit that I really digs crazy girls like her. It helps that she's a fan of comic books and loves Harley Quinn. :3

I know, right? I despise them just because they're so goofy and overplayed to the point of making me gag. :/

Did you read the CM Punk news few days ago? He's going to have back surgery and its going to delay his UFC debut. Sucks for him.

Roxie1563

Awards
Did you read the CM Punk news few days ago? He's going to have back surgery and its going to delay his UFC debut. Sucks for him.

No, I didn't; I'm exactly not a big fan of UFC, though I have seen some matches from time to time when it's on TV.

Did you know Punk actually worked on Thor comics for a bit? That was so cool! :D

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
No, I didn't; I'm exactly not a big fan of UFC, though I have seen some matches from time to time when it's on TV.

Did you know Punk actually worked on Thor comics for a bit? That was so cool! :D

I rarely watch it too. I couldn't believe he's actually doing UFC, I miss him when he was in WWE. His character after the end of Nexus was incredible. The guy couldn't stop talking about the truth of the business. Reminded me of Jericho when he was calling out everyone "Hypocrites and Parasites" lol.

I believe he started a couple years back working on those comics. He's definitely a creative talent.

Roxie1563

Awards
I rarely watch it too. I couldn't believe he's actually doing UFC, I miss him when he was in WWE. His character after the end of Nexus was incredible. The guy couldn't stop talking about the truth of the business. Reminded me of Jericho when he was calling out everyone "Hypocrites and Parasites" lol.

I believe he started a couple years back working on those comics. He's definitely a creative talent.

Same here! You know, it would be amazing to see Punk v AJ Styles.. Those two would put butts on the chair, that'll be for sure.

Is there anything that Punk cannot do, lol? I miss him, even though I know he'll never come back.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Same here! You know, it would be amazing to see Punk v AJ Styles.. Those two would put butts on the chair, that'll be for sure.

Is there anything that Punk cannot do, lol? I miss him, even though I know he'll never come back.

Before he left, I ended up getting a "Best in the World" Authentic Wear. Feels great putting it on time to time. Punk's clothe had the best quality and color combination.

That match up would be extreme. Those guys are really tactical from kicks to punches and are also flyers too. For moment, I thought you meant AJ Lee lol! I never get tired of watching his pipe bombs or AJ Styles RR debut. Those were awesome moments.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Did you see this Roxie?

[video=youtube;PzDP3ltd8tA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzDP3ltd8tA[/video]

Roxie1563

Awards
I watched the entire episode of RAW that night.

I think this just got more interesting now that he's back and has to face Undertaker at WrestleMania in Hell in a Cell match. I was honestly hoping it would be similar to WM 23 with Vinny vs Trump, you know? That would be awesome, huh?

Anyway, Smackdown might be interesting tomorrow night.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I some how don't think that Shane will be fully involved in it yet. The guy just comes back and they throw him the Undertaker...doesn't sound right.

Roxie1563

Awards
I some how don't think that Shane will be fully involved in it yet. The guy just comes back and they throw him the Undertaker...doesn't sound right.

Then why is Shane training with former UFC's George St. Pierre for that match?

I'm thinking Monday Taker will talk about it and possibly refuse to fight him since the streak is no more. Then the usual happens until Shane brings someone else to take his place.

You know, the usual..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back