• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sports ► WWE/UFC and Other Wrestling Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Then why is Shane training with former UFC's George St. Pierre for that match?

I'm thinking Monday Taker will talk about it and possibly refuse to fight him since the streak is no more. Then the usual happens until Shane brings someone else to take his place.

You know, the usual..

Probably to throw a few jabs against Triple H and help Roman Reigns lol. It's a possibility. It'd be awkward again for the Undertaker to lose in WrestleMania again. And if it was by the hands of John Cena, the fans would be so mad.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Probably to throw a few jabs against Triple H and help Roman Reigns lol. It's a possibility. It'd be awkward again for the Undertaker to lose in WrestleMania again. And if it was by the hands of John Cena, the fans would be so mad.

Probably true on both counts..

Roxie1563

Awards
Tonight the Undertaker returns. Things are going to be really interesting now.

Indeed he has returned to speak his thoughts about this match. I wouldn't be surprised if he says no to it because there is no need for him to be there anymore now that the streak is over with.

Who knows how it'd turns out, but one thing for sure is that there will be some intense moments tonight.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Indeed he has returned to speak his thoughts about this match. I wouldn't be surprised if he says no to it because there is no need for him to be there anymore now that the streak is over with.

Who knows how it'd turns out, but one thing for sure is that there will be some intense moments tonight.

"The blood of your son will be caused by your hands, not mine" He said something like that.

The Undertaker took it straight forward to Vince. Does Vince have a different feeling now? He looked completely incredulous after what the Undertaker said to him.

John Cena hasn't appeared yet. It'd kind of suck if he isn't part of this year's WrestleMania.

Roxie1563

Awards
"The blood of your son will be caused by your hands, not mine" He said something like that.

The Undertaker took it straight forward to Vince. Does Vince have a different feeling now? He looked completely incredulous after what the Undertaker said to him.

John Cena hasn't appeared yet. It'd kind of suck if he isn't part of this year's WrestleMania.

I was expecting for Taker to chokeslam Vinnie as to say 'screw you. Nobody tells me what to do' but that moment really was powerful. I'd say Vince probably is having thoughts about it, but I think he can't back down from it now that it is done.

As for Cena, turns out he pulled some muscle in his body and will be inactive for months. It's quite serious, from what I can tell from online news. I feel this year's event will be less interesting, to be honest.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I was expecting for Taker to chokeslam Vinnie as to say 'screw you. Nobody tells me what to do' but that moment really was powerful. I'd say Vince probably is having thoughts about it, but I think he can't back down from it now that it is done.

As for Cena, turns out he pulled some muscle in his body and will be inactive for months. It's quite serious, from what I can tell from online news. I feel this year's event will be less interesting, to be honest.

It'd be a damn shame since that Cowboy Stadium is going to be packed with so many people. I had a chance in a lifetime to go to WrestleMania 28 and it was incredibly fun just being there. Kind of emotional too with the whole Cena vs Rock match.

Oh! and Triple H will be defending his title against Ambrose during a live event not televised. That's really fishy.

Roxie1563

Awards
It'd be a damn shame since that Cowboy Stadium is going to be packed with so many people. I had a chance in a lifetime to go to WrestleMania 28 and it was incredibly fun just being there. Kind of emotional too with the whole Cena vs Rock match.

Oh! and Triple H will be defending his title against Ambrose during a live event not televised. That's really fishy.

Really? I've always wanted to see a WWE event but those actually costs money more you'd think. But I'm happy for you to enjoy it!

Very fishy... but I suppose it is what it is when it comes to these things. Who know, maybe Smackdown might show it tonight?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Really? I've always wanted to see a WWE event but those actually costs money more you'd think. But I'm happy for you to enjoy it!

Very fishy... but I suppose it is what it is when it comes to these things. Who know, maybe Smackdown might show it tonight?

Depends on your seating. WrestleMania was different; my sister and I our near was in the mid level section above for $120 each. It was clear view but obviously its a WrestleMania. The distance and the amount of people was immense. I went to my first RAW event back then in 2004 at the American Airlines Arena. My seats were on the top level corner. The view was the exact same as it was for WM. The seats though were $24 in total. But again, that was RAW and it was at regular arena and WM was at the Sun Life Stadium where you were able to fit 70K people in it lol.

I don't think any substantial happened during Smackdown! Probably by next week is when things are suppose to be good. We are missing a lot of PPV talents unfortunately.

Roxie1563

Awards
Depends on your seating. WrestleMania was different; my sister and I our near was in the mid level section above for $120 each. It was clear view but obviously its a WrestleMania. The distance and the amount of people was immense. I went to my first RAW event back then in 2004 at the American Airlines Arena. My seats were on the top level corner. The view was the exact same as it was for WM. The seats though were $24 in total. But again, that was RAW and it was at regular arena and WM was at the Sun Life Stadium where you were able to fit 70K people in it lol.

I don't think any substantial happened during Smackdown! Probably by next week is when things are suppose to be good. We are missing a lot of PPV talents unfortunately.

Wow!

I've noticed that as of late. Maybe Shane was right; HHH and company are really driving it down to the ground. You don't have much guys and girls to go around here. I'm sure Shane would handle it better were if the company was in his hands.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Wow!

I've noticed that as of late. Maybe Shane was right; HHH and company are really driving it down to the ground. You don't have much guys and girls to go around here. I'm sure Shane would handle it better were if the company was in his hands.

Shane has three boys of his own. They have the McMahon gene. Paul Levesque has only three girls with Stephanie. Makes sense for Shane to helm the company.

Roxie1563

Awards
Shane has three boys of his own. They have the McMahon gene. Paul Levesque has only three girls with Stephanie. Makes sense for Shane to helm the company.

Indeed, but women like me could handle this kind of work as long as the boys doesn't hog it around like a toy. Lol.

Then again, I'm partial to those who knows the in and outside of this business..

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Indeed, but women like me could handle this kind of work as long as the boys doesn't hog it around like a toy. Lol.

Then again, I'm partial to those who knows the in and outside of this business..

If its family, I know you can take it lol. The thing is, HHH's daughter once they get married...well it kind of loses the McMahon Legacy. It'd be more of a Paul Levesque Legacy but not even close because again. The guys are the ones with the last name. HHH won't have a legacy if he doesn't have a boy. And its funny...Stephanie ended up with three daughters and Shane with three boys. Weird.

Roxie1563

Awards
If its family, I know you can take it lol. The thing is, HHH's daughter once they get married...well it kind of loses the McMahon Legacy. It'd be more of a Paul Levesque Legacy but not even close because again. The guys are the ones with the last name. HHH won't have a legacy if he doesn't have a boy. And its funny...Stephanie ended up with three daughters and Shane with three boys. Weird.

How did I not notice that?! :O

Yeah, that's true. Who knows, maybe the fourth try will work for them? Of course they're already busy with keeping the company going, so I don't think it's possible to do the handy panty dance. Lol. :p

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
How did I not notice that?! :O

Yeah, that's true. Who knows, maybe the fourth try will work for them? Of course they're already busy with keeping the company going, so I don't think it's possible to do the handy panty dance. Lol. :p

HHH to Stephanie "TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!! muahahaha" Bang bang...Bang Bang! lol

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

There's a Brady Bunch parody to be had here when the kids are older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back