• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wtf who wrote this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
GOD IS A FAG.
HIS **** WAS LITTLE.
HE ###### MARTHA.
AND SUCKED JOSEPH OFF.
GOD CAN GO TO HELL.
I HATE GOD.
GOD IS DEAD.
#### GOD.
WHY?
MY NAME IS CHEVERE AND I DON'T GIVE A ####.

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, THEN REPOST THIS WITHIN 2 MINUTES.

NOW LETS SEE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD.

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS, REPOST THIS AS

"wtf who wrote this"

STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT, AND IF YOU IGNORE THIS MESSAGE JUST REMEMBER, WHEN THE WORLD ENDS, WHO DO YOU WANNA SPEND THE REST OF YOUR AFTER-LIFE WITH? HAPPY WITH GOD OR BURNING IN HELL?

AxelRoxas

Well... Where the hell did you get this? o_O

I don't disagree though... I don't believe in god to put it mildly... Which I must unless I want to be totally mashed by mods and stuff :D

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Chevere said:
STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT, AND IF YOU IGNORE THIS MESSAGE JUST REMEMBER, WHEN THE WORLD ENDS, WHO DO YOU WANNA SPEND THE REST OF YOUR AFTER-LIFE WITH? HAPPY WITH GOD OR BURNING IN HELL?
lol tool

dot denbraxn said:
nouso5.jpg

lern to internet

Lost Memories

Website
omegageddon.com
Chevere is a weird name.

It must be black.
you racist sack of crapola.

anyways god is not real the people who wrote the bible were all high on what ever they had back then.

If i killed you that would be all that happens because theres no heven aqnd theres no hell either.

If you want to fight about it send me a pm and I will arange a meeting spot where I can kick your ass.

D

Desert Jesus

you racist sack of crapola.

anyways god is not real the people who wrote the bible were all high on what ever they had back then.

If i killed you that would be all that happens because theres no heven aqnd theres no hell either.

If you want to fight about it send me a pm and I will arange a meeting spot where I can kick your ass.

Such a vast resorvoir of ignorance.

You must be retarded.

Carbunkel

It was actually due to the statement, itself, that such a thing would be said. However, it is not the saying itself, but the fact it has been stated onto which brings the creation of the saying, itself, being that it has been stated. Therefore, the saying of this statement, again, being onto itself, brings about the controversy onto which God's name is brought upon the sayings, itself, which brings about the birth of faggatory, itself, of itself.

um what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back