• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I'm certainly hoping that was the case, as it would explain why XH wasn't a Heartless.
Xehanorts heartless was a heartless though he just was a different type and special kind and ONLY special kind. technically he was a heart covered in darkness; like a heartless just had a human physical form.

edtheiii

Because, according to Leon, Radiant Garden was taken over nine years before KH1, thus being one year after BBS, and the apprentices had already become Nobodies by then.

I guess Ienzo just hit a huge growth spurt then. Besides, none of the nobodies look exactly like their old forms.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Xehanorts heartless was a heartless though he just was a different type and special kind and ONLY special kind. technically he was a heart covered in darkness; like a heartless just had a human physical form.

"Special Heartless" would even be a stretch. He basically had nothing in common with Heartless and was able to enter another vessel, overthrow and remove the current heart, and then take the vessel as his own.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
If he's doing something as "stupid" as that, he has a reason to, and its back-up by Nomura saying Heartless didn't exist in BbS, which can be interpretable in three way:

• Emblem Heartless didn't exist.
  • Pureblood Heartless didn't exist.
  • The dark creatures are a different type of "Heartless", or more to say, they're creatures that have a name but it is unknown to this point.
Or he lied people do that you know.

O rly? You have visual evidence that these Heartless are exactly (not just physically, but the way they act and how they are created) like the Heartless Xehanort created?
Pray tell, what is it? Because all I've seen is that they look exactly alike. What I haven't seen, however, is a BBS Heartless being born from a person's heart. So let's see this "visual evidence" that proves me wrong.
moz-screenshot-7.png
Neoshadow.jpg

darkside.jpg

End of discussion.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I guess Ienzo just hit a huge growth spurt then. Besides, none of the nobodies look exactly like their old forms.
they do

braig = xigbar EXACTLY the same. look at the ending of bbs and tell me they dont look the same.
dilan = xaldin. only difference is xaldin has longer hair.
even = vexen exactly the same
lex = aeleus exactly the same
xehanort = xemnas different but that goes with xemnas being a special nobody

and who the hell grows up to 2ft in 1 year? lol. impossible.

Eternal_Sleep

Well when he stabbed himself, his heart was floating up, and probably would have became a heartless, but he is so powerful he made it come back down and put it into Terras body, so no heartless was made?

not to mention it was an intentional act. sora intentionally stabbed himself but i don't think he had a clue exactly what was going to happen. he just knew that no matter what it was he was going to face it for kairi's sake. MX knew exactly what he was doing or at least knew exactly what he wanted to happen. it seemed pretty obvious that he did not expect the LS to get up and kick his ass lmao.

besides im not a kairi/donald/goofy hater but if sora had placed his heart in any of those bodies im pretty sure the game would have been ruined :p

leonidus

facepalm

Why is everybody fixed on Ienzo being a kid and then suddenly growing? He is an illusionist people, he could have very easily used those skills to make himself appear bigger. For chrissakes, he turns into other people, why should this be a problem?

loke13

they do

braig = xigbar EXACTLY the same. look at the ending of bbs and tell me they dont look the same.

I think thats his point Zexion gerw after becoming a nobody.

edtheiii

they do

What about Saix and Axel, they were also much younger. Look how much Sora aged in a year.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Good job with the images...

End of discussion.

Are you trying to be a troll or are you actually that dense?
They look exactly alike. I'm not denying that.
However, what it seems you can't get through that thick head of yours is that just because they look alike, does not mean they are the same. There is nothing that says the BBS Heartless are born from hearts. They may simply be denizens of the RoD.

There's going to be an explanation for Ienzo, so don't worry about it.

Samhain

Bronze Member
What about Saix and Axel, they were also much younger. Look how much Sora aged in a year.
sora didnt grow up 2 ft in a year. riku didnt grow up 2 ft in a year. zexion is taller than sora. not a little bit taller than sora but about riku's height and riku is 4-6 inches taller than sora. ienzo is shorter than ven and ven is the same height as sora so ienzo should have grown up to 2 ft.

by the way saix and axel became heartless way later. the first 6 apprentices lost their hearts 9 years before kh1. we dont know if saix and axel lost their hearts a year before kh1 or what. its most likely they did.

loke13

OmniChaos;4767415[COLOR=blue said:
Are you trying to be a troll or are you actually that dense?
They look exactly alike. I'm not denying that.
However, what it seems you can't get through that thick head of yours is that just because they look alike, does not mean they are the same. There is nothing that says the BBS Heartless are born from hearts. They may simply be denizens of the RoD.[/COLOR]

Dense? Says the pot calling the kettle black.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Dense? Says the pot calling the kettle black.

I love how you're trying to call me dense, especially since you seem to think that just because they look similar, they have to be exactly the same. By the way, you've still failed to provide your so-called "visual evidence" that proves the BBS Heartless and Xehanort's Heartless are exactly the same. Can I expect it any time soon?

loke13

I love how you're trying to call me dense, especially since you seem to think that just because they look similar, they have to be exactly the same. By the way, you've still failed to provide your so-called "visual evidence" that proves the BBS Heartless and Xehanort's Heartless are exactly the same.

You don't even have visual evidence to prove there not heartless or any type of evidence to say there not Heartless. BOO YAA!!!

State

Awards
You don't even have visual evidence to prove there not heartless or any type of evidence to say there not Heartless. BOO YAA!!!
ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

loke, if you don't upload your images without any of those image-hosters, you're theory will be obsolete. :/ And forget about Omni-Chaos until you give us these images.
Easy guys, this is a discussion board. Not a contest over who's got the bigger... keyblade.

that statement was great, but you ruined it with the keyblade comment. :/

Eternal_Sleep

they do

but there are still small differences (namely the ones you mentioned but also breig's hair colour and lengh) and i believe that it has been said that the strengh of "somebody"s heart will not only determine whether they get a nobody but also how human the nobody is going to be. his increased size may be a testament to the power of his heart before he became a nobody. that is merely conjecture but the facts are this. the other members of the org with the exception of braig just aren't that important to the plot over all. people complained that IX-XII weren't in the game. the truth is they are just plain unimportant people. their importance came when they became nobodies and now that they are dead they wont be contributing much else. ienzo's size is a mystery as is how saix got his scar and how axel got his marks under his eyes. but in the end i just don't think it matters.

that said i suspect that the next game may be a sequel to BBS that will possibly explain how aqua got trapped in the world of darkness. depending on how long ago she became trapped we still may see the creation of the original Org. perhaps then some mysteries will be cleared up. otherwise im not too worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back