• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
you're assuming as well. face it we both have no clue of what 'appearing' on what he really means when he said that. it can be looked at 2 different ways.

Or he could have meant before they appeared at all. Now you can see why the debate isn't over...

I think what we can agree is that we misunderstood what Nomura meant by "Appear". I'm just saying don't say he lied when in fact we may have misunderstood what he meant.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Dogwutfacepalmffffuuuabadcharacterdemtits

I give up. You win OmniChaos. Your illogical theory wins.
lol what i think omni is saying is that the heartless you see here in bbs are different from the ones we see in KH1, and KH2. in other words he is saying this

the heartless that appeared in here were just from the realm of darkness. that means they could have been here forever so we dont know if they are made the same way that the heartless in kh1 and kh2 were made. xehanort made the heartless by accident. that means he caused the "process"of the heartless; when someone loses their heart to darkness they lose their heart. thats why mx doesnt turn into a heartless when he takes his own heart of his body because the process of which heartless were made didnt exist at the time till xehanort the apprentice came in. i think thats what hes trying to say and ima agree.

Z

Zulkir

Finally, okay at no point did Nomura say they didn't exist, he said they didn't appear which is not the same.

And as I pointed out the heartless are shown before and after the story but during the story therefore Nomura is not a liar.

Therefore this debate is over.

But that's what I just said, I was agreeing with you.

Cliffnotes

-Nomura interview is only source that people THINK says "they didn't exist"
-Nomura interview ACTUALLY says "they didn't appear".
-Heartless DID exist, they always did.
-That's proven now in the game, and in the interview.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I think what we can agree is that we misunderstood what Nomura meant by "Appear".

That's for certain. That was excellent wording on his part, as it could be viewed two different ways. The bastard got us.

I'm just saying don't say he lied when in fact we may have misunderstood what he meant.

I'm not saying he's lying either. I was simply looking for a way to explain the other way "appear" could have been seen.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
lol what i think omni is saying is that the heartless you see here in bbs are different from the ones we see in KH1, and KH2. in other words he is saying this

the heartless that appeared in here were just from the realm of darkness. that means they could have been here forever so we dont know if they are made the same way that the heartless in kh1 and kh2 were made. xehanort made the heartless by accident. that means he caused the "process"of the heartless; when someone loses their heart to darkness they lose their heart. thats why mx doesnt turn into a heartless when he takes his own heart of his body because the process of which heartless were made didnt exist at the time till xehanort the apprentice came in. i think thats what hes trying to say and ima agree.

facepalm Yen sid said the heartless will exist as long as there is darkness in peoples hearts. Which means they've practically bee around forever. But I digress. I give up.

Samhain

Bronze Member
facepalm Yen sid said the heartless will exist as long as there is darkness in peoples hearts. Which means they've practically bee around forever. But I digress. I give up.
and yen sid knows who xehanort the apprentice is.

xehanort the apprentice made the process of how a heartless is born from there on out. thats why mx didnt create a heartless...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I agree, I give up as well there is no point in arguing with people who have no intention of using their God given ability to think to fill in one little gap. Good day to you people, Good day.

Z

Zulkir

Lol due to a small verbal misunderstanding, the vast majority of this forum thought Heartless didn't exist at the time of BBS, when all it took was a second look at the interview to disprove that.

I know, I was agreeing with you lol

I disagree, I think "I" was agreeing with YOU!

Samhain

Bronze Member
I agree, I give up as well there is no point in arguing with people who have no intention of using their God given ability to think to fill in one little gap. Good day to you people, Good day.
yes because you clearly aren't thinking yourself.

stop thinking that everything you say is right. goddamn internet wise asses.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yen sid said the heartless will exist as long as there is darkness in peoples hearts. Which means they've practically bee around forever. But I digress. I give up.

As of now, they will, since they have become a "natural" existence. However, that does not mean they have always been as they are now. Yen Sid might not have known this. He's not all-knowing, as he himself pointed that out in KH2.

Zulkir said:
Lol due to a small verbal misunderstanding, the vast majority of this forum thought Heartless didn't exist at the time of BBS, when all it took was a second look at the interview to disprove that.

It still doesn't completely disprove it.
"Appear" can still be taken two ways:
1. Before the Heartless appeared as enemies (which would keep his statement fine the way it is)
2. Before the Heartless appeared at all (which would contradict what he said, since Heartless appeared before BBS)

Eternal_Sleep

i totally agree it wouldn't be fun without these meaningless discussions/arguments lolarabslol

i would agree if it was true. it IS unfun because people seem to ignore my posts. or if they do read them they rarely address them. i don't mind arguments! actually i mostly enjoy them! if someone believes im wrong i would love to hear about it and either defend my point if i'm adamant over me being correct OR respectfully acknowledge that i was wrong if that is indeed the case.

im just starting to get bummed that im constantly trying to insert myself into arguments but seemingly not allowed to participate...

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i would agree if it was true. it IS unfun because people seem to ignore my posts. or if they do read them they rarely address them. i don't mind arguments! actually i mostly enjoy them! if someone believes im wrong i would love to hear about it and either defend my point if i'm adamant over me being correct OR respectfully acknowledge that i was wrong if that is indeed the case.

im just starting to get bummed that im constantly trying to insert myself into arguments but seemingly not allowed to participate...

i feel the same way sometimes thebatman

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nomura said unversed appear before heartless appear. i guessing he meant unversed appear before heartless started attacking worlds. that doesnt mean there cant be a few of them around being control by someone =/

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
nomura said unversed appear before heartless appear. i guessing he meant unversed appear before heartless started attacking worlds. that doesnt mean there cant be a few of them around being control by someone =/

This is what Nomura actually said:

---Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

The problem with this is what Nomura meant when he said "appear".

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i see, what did nomura meant by "appear" =/
it could mean anything ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back