• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wtf Is Wrong With Being An Emo Kid?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I first want to point out that billa's description of a "Emo" sounds to be like Professor SnapexP

Second..Whats wrong with having deep emotions?Let them be!!!They human..just with extra emotions..Nothing wrong with that?Its like going back to sexuality or race...They different from us..So what?

::leonskey::

User Title
I am sick of these kinds of threads.
I myself Am Emo,

First off, Keybearer00,
Creating threads like this just gives them a reason to argue and say bad things about Emo people. its just feeding the flame.
also you dont need a reason To ask whats wrong with being it.
if you know nothigns wrong with it then thares no reason to defend it.
simple as that.

Pwn3d to the max,Billabong and other Emo haters.
thare are rich kids trying to be the styero tyipical Emo,and i agree that they suck, because People like Kelly clarkson and ashely simpson are trying to be emo to Raise listeners, thus changing thare image from preppy to suicidal.
thare People who are actualy Emo and dont fit the description.
(i actualy sound like the Emo thats been described on urbandictionary.com,
minus the tight pants.)
i actualy listen to Foo fighters and weezer, and the occasional Slipknot and MCR/the used.

just incase your wondering, yeah, ive cut myself once, didnt like it, so stopped. it was interesting, but became more annoying then helpfull,

im not here to say your opinion is wrong.and insult you guys. but i dissagree with it.

S

Shadow Soldier

1. Kelly Clarkson and Ashlee Simpson arent emo wanna be's... they are just pretty much slutty which takes about 5 years to get down their pants.

2. Why cut yourself? How was it interesting? Am I missing something? Should I slap some sense into you?

3. I never want to see a guy in a tight shirt for the reasons of him looking like a fag trying to convert us all.

4. Spiked Bracelets are so 2 years ago.

5. Tight pants? Can you say stuck in the 80's?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
just incase your wondering, yeah, ive cut myself once, didnt like it, so stopped. it was interesting, but became more annoying then helpfull,
Good then you have stop think of yourself as having emotional problem, you are one of the coolest sounding emos I have ever heard of.
im not here to say your opinion is wrong.and insult you guys. but i dissagree with it.
then you are truley the bigger man.

like you i like the defintion on urban dictionary

4. Emo kid link send redefine 79 up, 20 down
COOL EMO KID: doesnt care what ppl think, likes a good band whether they are on mtv or not, and won't stop listening to some band just cuz everyone suddenly 'discovered' them. they do nothing to make ppl feel bad for them, and want no ones sympathy. they give everything a chance before deeming it cool or uncool. and if they want to kill themselves, they do it. they dont shop regularly at hot topic, but dont' completely disregard it. if there's something they want to buy, they go for it, and dont deny they bought it there. most of what they wear is from hand me downs, a garbage, a thrift shop, or was found. they dress how they want, and never deliberately try to piss ppl off or 'rebel'. if they do something rebellious, it is not just to be rebellious, it is because they want to/believe in doing it. they respect people who dont want to put drugs in their body, but some COOL EMO KIDS do drugs because they feel like it

ANNOYING EMO KID: those kids who regularly max out daddy's credit card at hot topic and tell everyone how depressed they are and that they cut their arms up every night wanting to die (ok...where are the scars?). they only listen to 'underground' bands adn immediately stop when someone they think is popular or preppy starts to listen to them, or they see them on mtv (which they claim never to watch, but they still do). they intentionally do stupid and rebellious things trying to make authority figures mad, thinking it's cool. these people are attention-craving, tasteless, abnoxious emo kids. anything popular is completely disregarded to them. they also tell ppl that they think drugs are sooooooooooo cool, but are scared to do them, but do them anyway because they think it'll make them cool
COOL EMO KID: that guy wearing some vintage tight tee and dirtied up black chuck taylors who is genuinely sincere and tells everyone what he thinks (tho never rudely unless he is already pissed at them)

ANNOYING EMO KID: the guy who draws on a bruise to make ppl think his dad hits him and who only talks to other ANNOYING EMO KIDS

S

Shadow Soldier

LOL I went on urbandictionary.com and I put in 33 and I got a gross definition. But anyways.

I dont understand why people cut themselves. If all they did was wear diff clothing and listen to stuff like Linkin Park or something like that... that would be fine, but they dont. Everytime I see an emo child, I feel as if I should throw a phone at them and yell to call Kids Help Phone. Im not emo, but I cut myself with a math set compass... it HURTS! it burned like bitch

::leonskey::

User Title
Shadow Soulja said:
LOL I went on urbandictionary.com and I put in 33 and I got a gross definition. But anyways.

I dont understand why people cut themselves. If all they did was wear diff clothing and listen to stuff like Linkin Park or something like that... that would be fine, but they dont. Everytime I see an emo child, I feel as if I should throw a phone at them and yell to call Kids Help Phone. Im not emo, but I cut myself with a math set compass... it HURTS! it burned like bitch

people sometimes chose to do it when they are in moments of extream stress, or pain. kindalike using painkillers.
i Did it when i was young, my sister was like my best friends, and her and my mom got into a fight and she moved out. and my mom took it all out on me for somereason.
for me personaly, it kinda upped my adrenalin, and took my mind off my problem.
not sure for other people.

besides Linkin Park used to be cool, not so much anymore, way to over played, and grouping with Jay-z made them suck.

S

Shadow Soldier

Some songs they did with Jay-Z was sweet as hell. Not all... but some.

Pretty much all my friends are Emo, so I slap them. Literally, no joke, I really slap them.

its_beca

Shadow Soulja said:
Read this:

Cutting can ease strong emotions (anger, immense saddness, excitment, emotional pain) because of the release of endorphins which make you feel better. This is not true for everyone.

Another couple of reasons people cut (just because I feel generous):

Some rape victims "leave" their body in order to get away from what is happening to them. This is the body's way of protecting itself from the intensity of the attack, a form of astral projection without the meditation. Being able to watch themselves as if it were someone else. However, in some cases this starts happening more and more frequently for tiny reasons and these people are left with a sence of disconnection to the world, like nothing is real anymore. They cut to bring themselves back. Seeing the blood and watching the wound heal is proof of being real and alive.

People might cut themselves for control, control of strong emotions etc.

Others cut to punish themselves and believe that they deserve the pain.

Pretty much all my friends are Emo, so I slap them. Literally, no joke, I really slap them.
If you don't like it, why are you friends with them?

S

Shadow Soldier

No not really, because we all laugh... Why the hell are you talking about me and my friends? Does it really matter to you what we do?

its_beca

Nope, I'm just so much of a loser I have to ask about other people's lives. >.< And I'm tired of making a fuss about people's opinions about emos and cutting for the moment. Meh... *sucks a lollipop*

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
your emotional, you wear tight shirts and your sisters pants, and you cut yourself, just wrong.:mad:

Your annoying..your a jerk...you posted...That is worse

People are different.They were different clothes.We think differently.Our emotions are different.Our ways to relieve pain are different.You get it?We are different and that what makes the world go around(besides gravity).If you can't take diversity and decide to judge people on it..you are gonna be a sad lonely person.Let emos be who they are. As long as they are happy right<<

its_beca

Ultima Keyblade said:
Your annoying..your a jerk...you posted...That is worse

People are different.They were different clothes.We think differently.Our emotions are different.Our ways to relieve pain are different.You get it?We are different and that what makes the world go around(besides gravity).If you can't take diversity and decide to judge people on it..you are gonna be a sad lonely person.Let emos be who they are. As long as they are happy right<<
Thank you!

Extra characters... *cough* Yeah...

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Ultima Keyblade said:

So I can't make fun of stupid people because they're different?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
That is different SN...If its a noob being stupid on purpose..by all means.But dont make fun of anyone for race,sexuality,being retarded(the real one.not the insults)or cause they are a bit more emotional then you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back