• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF!? Did I just see a freaking KEYBLADE speak??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FATE

Awards
HEY YALL
dont know if this has been spoken of already
but dont blame me I havent been to these forums since MAY! lol

so its like this, I was surfing Youtube watching videos from FM+ since I never got to play it, and I was watching the one of when you fight Terra.
I watched a subbed video showing the before and after the fight, and then it hit me--- was it the KEYBLADE that spoke??
I mean think about it...

1. The camera centers around the keyblade rather then Terra

2. We hear a very strange sound rather then a voice...nor silence... I do recall SE muting a character's voice (while still displaying the subs) when the voice was not to be recognized.

3. It says something like "You are not the one I chose"... Sora is (supposably) the Keyblade's chosen one and I doubt Terra would choose anyone for anything...

But then again this theory is probably just BS like the rest of the theories lol I remember the theories we used to make up when we were waiting for KH2 to be released... good times.

Yet still... it was a feeling I had and it kinda also gave me the creeps when I thought about it... and I REALLY wanted to know what you guys think...so please...THOUGHTS ?? heheheh XDXDXDXD

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, no offense, but I find this quite implausible.

2. We hear a very strange sound rather then a voice...nor silence... I do recall SE muting a character's voice (while still displaying the subs) when the voice was not to be recognized.

Eh, there could have been tons of reasons for that. It might have been another way of disguising his voice, to add more mystery to Terra, or if you want a more in-game explanation, maybe it's Terra's ghost and perhaps that's why his voice is like that.

3. It says something like "You are not the one I chose"... Sora is (supposably) the Keyblade's chosen one

Uh, so? Sora has a keyblade already. Terra's is completely different.

and I doubt Terra would choose anyone for anything...

<.< Don't agree with that.

Athel

Machinist
HEY YALL
dont know if this has been spoken of already
but dont blame me I havent been to these forums since MAY! lol

Welcome back.

1. The camera centers around the keyblade rather then Terra

I do not see when.

They made it like that because they either did not know who the voice actor would be for Terra, or they just didn't want to give it away. They enjoy to keep us thinking.

3. It says something like "You are not the one I chose"... Sora is (supposably) the Keyblade's chosen one and I doubt Terra would choose anyone for anything...

Terra can make choices if he wants to. If I could, I'd give you bad rep right now.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I thought that that sound was just Terra's voice, only muffled by the helmet.

I always thought that the mysterious voice speaking to Sora and Roxas was the Keyblade, however. Yes, I know Sora didn't have it when he had his Awakening at first, but it was around him because it was gonig to choose Riku.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I don't know, I suppose it definitely is plausible.

I always picked the Keyblade as having some sort of intelligence or awareness.

Ybotx

It's plausible but highly unlikely. The keyblade is just and object until Square says otherwise.

And ThePowerOfPie, you needa chill man. Stop being D to people who are just trying to come up with stuff. Stupid or not.

blendedhearts

The keyblade is just and object until Square says otherwise.
yuffie: "the keyblade chooses its master, and it choose you."
if the keyblade can choose its master, then it has a mind of its own. there for, it's not just an object.

StarScar09

This is what a talking keyblade looks like!:

Talking-Keyblade.gif

Made by me...
^_^' I was rushing

FATE

Awards
hey guys thanks for the replies

just wanted to say that I believe I terribly phrased the 3rd point :p

I didnt really meant to say that Terra wouldnt actually choose any one for anything lol (thats kinda retarded) o_O
I meant that since I believe it was the KB that spoke, I dont think that Terra would have any power in choosing a/the Keyblade master

really sorry for that emberrasing mix up

StarScar09 nice GIF heheh

Haevins Tenebrex

wait hold up if Terra did say "you are not the one i chose" why would HE say that?? he's not a keyblade master just a apprentice (so i've heard) and also it just does'nt make sense maybe it was the keyblades will or somethin idk..?
one theory i've heard though is Terra chose Riku but since his heart was consumed by darkness his heart was weak and went to the next best thing.. Sora

frisson

Silver Member
one theory i've heard though is Terra chose Riku but since his heart was consumed by darkness his heart was weak and went to the next best thing.. Sora
I agree with this, to a certain extent. There are numerous factors as to why Riku may not have been chosen, such as the fact that he abandoned his friends for darkness, rather than the act of simply accepting its power.

Other than that, FATE's theory is plausible. Everyone else is quite close-minded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back