• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Write KH Character Deaths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover7

I might return
Kairi death 3:
Smile finally kills her ^^

Riku death 3:
Goes blind and falls of a cliff

Sora death 3:
Wakka hires an assasin...

Roxas death 3:
Gummi Ship accident

Axel death 3:
Aliens take his organs and eat them

Ariel death 1:
Shark attack

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Kairi death 2:
Chokes to death with the Papou that Sora gave to her

Riku death 2:
Epic explosion

Sora death 2:
Swine flu cuz Roxas is part of Sora

Roxas death 2:
Obesity from eating too much icecream

Axel death 2:
Prostrate exam gone wrong

Ansem the Wise death 1:
Heart attack

Wow these are awesome!!!! ROTFL!!!

Ansem having a heart attack is perfect! And although I am Pro-Kairi personally, I can't stop cracking up from her death. Choking on a paopu fruit!

But best ones are Axel's death (Prostate exam gone wrong XD) and Ariel's death (looks like that 'ole shark finally got a bite!)

Theart

Awards
Sora suddenly has stronger feelings for riku then for kairi and kills kairi in her sleep.

LOL

Okay, I'll try my luck again.

Master Xehanort dies of a sudden stroke right before claiming Kingdom Hearts, and the Apprentice unexplainably combusts into flame, while Ven dies of frostbite. Terra and Aqua are gunned down by a mysterious assailant (Mickey)

XD

dude310

LOL

Okay, I'll try my luck again.

Master Xehanort dies of a sudden stroke right before claiming Kingdom Hearts, and the Apprentice unexplainably combusts into flame, while Ven dies of frostbite. Terra and Aqua are gunned down by a mysterious assailant (Mickey)

XD

Then sora gets ticked off cuz he was about to kill off xehanort anyways when riku says it was no big deal so sora gets angry at him and tries to kill him off when kairi jumps in the way. Sora feels immediate longing for kairi to be alive once again so he commits suicide. Then riku thinks about everything that just happened and realizes that everything will be much more calm without kairi being kidnapped every other week.

Theart

Awards
Then sora gets ticked off cuz he was about to kill off xehanort anyways when riku says it was no big deal so sora gets angry at him and tries to kill him off when kairi jumps in the way. Sora feels immediate longing for kairi to be alive once again so he commits suicide. Then riku thinks about everything that just happened and realizes that everything will be much more calm without kairi being kidnapped every other week.

ROTFL!!!!

Not bad!

Meanwhile, Mickey hires Hannibal Lector to kill Master Yen Sid, and has Lector serve the dead wizard's remains to the three good fairies. Afterwards, Mickey pulls out a pen and a paper, and checks off Step 2 in his plan to take over the universe.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
In the ending sequence of KH2 when Riku and Sora escape from the realm of darkness. They miss the water and hit Kairi standing on their island. Everyone dies.

All I could come up with quick. Maybe more when I think on it.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
in kh2 when goofy gets hit in the head with a rock
mickey: Nooooooooo!
donald: yes! uh i mean nooooooo!
sora: *sob* i cant go on
so sora kills himself
donald: whack! i cant go on without sora *stab*
mickey: eh cant beat them join em *stab*
goofy wakes up, "garwsh where did.....uh what happen to them, hey this means i can be the keyblade master!"
*thunk* another rock falls on goofy....guess it wasnt ment to be

Theart

Awards
In the ending sequence of KH2 when Riku and Sora escape from the realm of darkness. They miss the water and hit Kairi standing on their island. Everyone dies.

All I could come up with quick. Maybe more when I think on it.

Not bad! LOL

I'll try again.

Radiant Garden (1000 Heartless Battle)

As Sora begs to be taken to Kairi, Saix lifts up his weapon and decapitates Sora, and leaves to burn Kairi at the stake for being convicted of being a witch.

WITCH! BURN HER! WITCH!

She turned me into a newt.

A NEWT?!

... I got better...

LOL

Zeagal

Lick It Good
In KH2 instead of freeing Kairi from her cell in TWTNW Namine snuck up behind her and killed her Sephiroth style. Sora didn't even notice she was gone.

Theart

Awards
In KH2 instead of freeing Kairi from her cell in TWTNW Namine snuck up behind her and killed her Sephiroth style. Sora didn't even notice she was gone.

ROTFL!!!!

Afterwards, Riku lights DiZ, Mickey and Namine aflame after dousing them with gasoline and says, "Screw you, I can do this on my own."

Two minutes after they're dead, Xemnas kills Riku with the powers of the Force.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Or.....when AtW explodes from that machine since Kairi was already dead there was no one to hold Mickey back and so he went with AtW.

Theart

Awards
Or.....when AtW explodes from that machine since Kairi was already dead there was no one to hold Mickey back and so he went with AtW.

Not bad.

Donald turns out to actually be Kratos from God Of War, and brutally murders Sora, Goofy, Riku and Xemnas in a rage of fury.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
In KH2 when the heart decoding device explodes, the explosion is nuclear and kills Ansem the Wise, Xemnas, Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, and everyone within the Castle, including the remaining Orgainization members and Malificent and Pete and the nobodies and the heartless...

The End

Theart

Awards
In KH2 when the heart decoding device explodes, the explosion is nuclear and kills Ansem the Wise, Xemnas, Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, and everyone within the Castle, including the remaining Orgainization members and Malificent and Pete and the nobodies and the heartless...

The End

XD Truly, the explosion WAS brighter than a thousand suns... ROTFL!!!!

Or how about this:

As Sora duels with Xemnas at the Skycraper, Xemnas tells Sora something, "I AM your father!" Sora asks "Really?" to which Xemnas replies, "Nope." as he decapitates Sora.

Upon his return to the Altar of Naught, he is gunned down by Pooh Bear and his "little friend".

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
kairi is looking for sora.....
kairi: hey sora!
sora: .....hey
kairi: wanna hang out
sora: huh oh no sorry me and riku have to hang out
kairi: oh ok *twitch*
so kairi is up alllll night devising an evil plan
kairi: hey sora *twitch*
sora: hey riku (kairi is dressed up as riku and of course sora is stupid enough to fall for it)
but then the real riku walks up
riku: hey sora....why is kairi dressed up as me
sora: o_O two riku's
riku: sora that is obviously kairi dressed as me
kairi: no its not *twitch*
then kairi kills riku
sora: oh riku i knew it was you
kairi: hahahaha *evil smile* *twitch*

Zeagal

Lick It Good
XD Truly, the explosion WAS brighter than a thousand suns... ROTFL!!!!

Or how about this:

As Sora duels with Xemnas at the Skycraper, Xemnas tells Sora something, "I AM your father!" Sora asks "Really?" to which Xemnas replies, "Nope." as he decapitates Sora.

Upon his return to the Altar of Naught, he is gunned down by Pooh Bear and his "little friend".
Haha I think it'd be funny if they just fell. Like Sora is running up the side and Xemnas goes "Hey your shoe's untied!" and Sora stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back