• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would you like to see Rallen & Jeena in a future Kingdom Hearts games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerGuy88

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
For the people who don't know, Rallen & Jeena are from another Disney owned property called Spectrobes (Developed by Jupiter who also help made Chain of Memories & The World Ends With You with Square Enix) that was on both the DS & Wii and the games were fairly popular at the time. I don't know why I thought of them as a part of Kingdom Hearts. I saw someone posting something about Spectrobes on my feed and that just got me thinking about this. I think this would have been cool if they were in KH3D since both games kinda have similar gameplay with the Spectrobes & Dream Eaters. But maybe after KH3, we could probably see them in a future game and maybe, with their cameo, we can get a new Spectrobes game.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
OH MY GOD YES I'M NOT ALONE

ahem. i've wanted spectrobes in kh for years. idk how, it just needs to happen.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
First off, Spectrobes needs a reboot by none other than Square Enix. The plot's all over the place and outdated then they can be considered for Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back