• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

would you do it ???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK RIKU 92

is ps3 worth 600 bucks ?? and is camping in the rain for 3 days just to get one worth it ?? because where i live it is pooring rain outside and thunderstorms and tornado warnings ( i live in the north east ) and i heard they were haveing problems with them anyway !! and some people are buying them and selling them on e bay for 2000 dollars !! i just cant beleive that someone would do that !!!!! but dont get me wrong i want the ps3 as much as the next guy. but im not gonna pay 600 bucks for one !! thats way to much for me cause im kinda poor ! and i was thinking about asking for a ps3 for chrostmas and i know im not gonna het it so how much money do you think it will drop by next christmas ?? and what do you think on all that ???

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
It all depends on how much you want it. Whether it be a PS3, or anything. There's not a right or wrong answer to the question(s). People obviously really want the PS3, therefore they are standing (or sitting) in the rain.
There are a lot of people that would like a PS3 (me being one of those people) but I'm not as anxious as the thousands of folks waiting in the cold right now. They think it's worth it, and to them that's all that really matters. Right? And I'm sure, that the price will be the same next Christmas. The PS3 will take the same route that the 360 took. Keep it at the same price, but just make it all bundles. So I wouldn't expect anything less than 500-600 next year either.
About the eBay thing. That's what eBay is there for. If somebody is willing to pay thousands upon thousands of dollars for something that's not worth that much. It's their mistake. Personally, I'd wait till January when another shipment comes in and buy one then. But early adopters (who are too lazy to get a pre-order) obviously want the PS3. Good or bad, you'd have to ask them. Some people just don't have the patience like others do. If I wanted a PS3 that bad, I can wait. But some people want to be the first to have everything.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The Xbox360 has been out for over a year now and it has yet to drop it's price at all, PS3 won't be seeing a price drop for a long long time, especially considering how much money Sony is losing per console sold

DARK RIKU 92

that sucks cause i was hopeing to get one for next x mas but if it prollly wont drop then i guess thats not gonna happen !!!! have you heard of there being any problems with t it ???

Zaraki

hell man i would if i had the money to get one. it would be a great experince for me and my friends to share. but me and my brother were plannin on jumpin somebody for there ps3 but thats a terrible thing to do so we wont

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
hell man i would if i had the money to get one. it would be a great experince for me and my friends to share. but me and my brother were plannin on jumpin somebody for there ps3 but thats a terrible thing to do so we wont

I don't condone it, but if the opportunity is there. I'd do it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Yes theres a few problems with the PS3 and its not even been out long. So who knows what kind it will have in a month or two months form now..

that sucks cause i was hopeing to get one for next x mas but if it prollly wont drop then i guess thats not gonna happen !!!! have you heard of there being any problems with t it ???

Rumour was the Core (360) was made for one only thing was for when PS3 and Wii came out. Rumour was the Core was going to drop to $100. Thats pretty much BS I think, but it might not be.. But don't give your hopes up. I wouldn't get the core anyway.

MS has no reason to drop the 360 right now. The Bundles are great deals etc. If you want a next gen system by x-mas. Your going to want to get one as fast as you can.. Because by X-mas the 360, the Wii and the PS3 will be hard to find.

Just wait. If you wait you will have less problems then everyone that rushed out and got one on day one. I'd get a 360 if I was you if you can.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Personally, I dont think the PS3 is worth $600. I think that's a real waste of money. However, if I did think the PS3 was worth $600, then I probably would camp out for it, just like I am for the Wii right now. I mean, it's not raining here, but to be honest, if it were raining, I might still camp out. Ya know, I do have a tent here. I'm sure it would hold up against rain just fine. I also have a cooler and a boombox inside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back