• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Would u want to fight the Heartless Army?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CloudZX

If u had to fight millions of Heartless like they show in some trailers would u fight the army even if u died a lot?

Anwser: I know i would cause i love to kick heartless butt.:D

Dark Aura

Awards
i would fight an army to give me somthin 2 do and i love to use special attacks.
:)

ChristinaKingdom

Yes I would because my Psychiatrist told me I need to vent out my anger in a healthy, non-physical violent way. So I see a window of opputunity and level up as much as I can before this battle (probably level 77). It'sa gonna be a happy day, Bubu. (In the speech of Yogi the Bear)Plus I need to smack around some Heartless bitches.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Uh..Of course o_O... You sor of don't have a choice in the matter of fighting th Heartless Army or not. It's the only way to progress and finish the game.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I would totally love to fight off all those damn heartless. The only problem with that is that the sceen looks like it takes place at the start so i'll die in an instant. Now if the battle were to take place when im at Lv 100 thats a whole differant story.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
You really think it takes place at the beginning? To me it looks like it'll take place at the very end. Sorta like a climatic ending. That'd be so kick-a**.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Nomura said we will have too anyway, so prepare yourselves. I personally would find it fun. Nomura said that the new controls will have a great part in the way you fight the massive amounts of Heartless we have to fight.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well to me that whole battle is like a Cutsceen that we wont be able to fight in. Somehow i believe that we might have a chance to take a wack at some of them before we get interupted.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I don't think so because in the cutscene we see Sora, Donald, and Goofy running towards Hollow Bastion when they're stopped. Then Sora takes out his Keyblade, so it may be a cutscene until after he runs at the Heartless, or the whole thing will probably just be a cutscene.

Drachyench

Depends, Give me a Suit of Tactical Dreadnought Armour, an Assault Cannon, A Power Sword, and yeah, I'd do it.

RikuOfDarkness

I think the lead upt o the battle, the bits we've seen will be a cutscene but as Sora runs towards the army it'll give you control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back