• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What animated series would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts? (Four Choices Max)

• Gargoyles - "MY ANGEL OF THE NIGHT!" or Greg Weisman's baby

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Darkwing Duck - "I am the terror that flaps in the night"

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Kim Possible - "So not the drama~"

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Motorcity - "TEXAS-IFY IT!"

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Gravity Falls- "I found my people!"

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Oban Star Racers - "Yoko Kanno did one of the ending songs and there is an Avatar!"

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • W.I.T.C.H. - "They aren't witches!" or another Greg Weisman show that died too soon

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Buzz Lightyear - "To infinity, and beyond!"

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • American Dragon: Jake Long - "Come on it has Rufio in it!"

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Other - "I have something better than all of that!"

Votes: 34 33.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowhite

NARNIA!! A good possibility <3

OK hi everyone My name is Sally I am new :), I just was so excited to hear Nomura say that there would be some pretty surprising worlds in this game and that the Kingdom Shader would make these worlds as authentic looking as possible! Well I have been thinking for a while and I think Nomura just might introduce the magical world of Narnia into the game. I figure that it's probably been discussed by the team already.. I mean after all they did put in Pirates.. and no one was expecting that! I would just love to play around in the snowy world of Narnia and be surrounded by all that beauty, and be up against the White Witch (Queen Jadis) and be accompanied by one of the characters.. or a few of them. Or maybe it would be alternating characters or just all together against the Queen's horde and heartless. Maleficent would no doubt be in on this with the queen, you know her, up to her mischief with Pete as usual haha. Love them though... what would the game be without them..

anyway, who else thinks that this would be a perfect world in the game?! It would be made into an epic journey thanks to the Kingdom Shader, I mean I'm sure the graphics would be phenomenal!

If not Narnia then definitely Pirates 2, dead mans chest. Because they would introduce Davy Jones and Calypso(Tiadalma) and that would be epic as well, with the Kraken <3 Ohh I would love to fight them all off! I just know there will be a real time based world in the game.. there always is.. (Tron, Tron legacy, Pirates, Narnia?)

Snowhite

Re: NARNIA!! A good possibility <3

ugh, well maybe they could get them from Walden Media.. I mean technically the first movie was by disney so why not? idk, you never know.. but wouldn't it be awesome :)

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Re: NARNIA!! A good possibility <3

OK hi everyone My name is Sally I am new :), I just was so excited to hear Nomura say that there would be some pretty surprising worlds in this game and that the Kingdom Shader would make these worlds as authentic looking as possible! Well I have been thinking for a while and I think Nomura just might introduce the magical world of Narnia into the game. I figure that it's probably been discussed by the team already.. I mean after all they did put in Pirates.. and no one was expecting that! I would just love to play around in the snowy world of Narnia and be surrounded by all that beauty, and be up against the White Witch (Queen Jadis) and be accompanied by one of the characters.. or a few of them. Or maybe it would be alternating characters or just all together against the Queen's horde and heartless. Maleficent would no doubt be in on this with the queen, you know her, up to her mischief with Pete as usual haha. Love them though... what would the game be without them..

anyway, who else thinks that this would be a perfect world in the game?! It would be made into an epic journey thanks to the Kingdom Shader, I mean I'm sure the graphics would be phenomenal!

If not Narnia then definitely Pirates 2, dead mans chest. Because they would introduce Davy Jones and Calypso(Tiadalma) and that would be epic as well, with the Kraken <3 Ohh I would love to fight them all off! I just know there will be a real time based world in the game.. there always is.. (Tron, Tron legacy, Pirates, Narnia?)

Welcome to the Forum, Sally.

I don't know, while it would be an interesting world, I can't see it happening now that Disney doesn't own the license anymore. Even if Disney released the first movie, they don't own the rights to do anything with the franchise other then release the movie they've already made, or at least that's my understanding of the situation.

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3?

Basically anything Pixar related without anything marvel would be my ideal KH3. Chose what movies you will, I care not which ones.

ClassicFire

Guys,what I want in Kingdom Hearts III worlds is Land of Departure {Its restore} and Disney World.1 Is serious.2 is playful.

So what world you want?I like Burger.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I would really love a world based off of the muppets to appear at some point in the series

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

Gargoyles! The best Disney toon during my kiddie years!

Beyond that; STAR WARS! The Death Star, of course.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

I don't see any creator-based Disney Channel cartoons appearing, due to Disney's lack of direct involvement with them, so I doubt Gargoyles, Gravity Falls, Kim Possible etc would be appearing.

Aside from that, in terms of exploration and design, has the Kingdom Hearts series already blown it's load? They've used all of the most iconic movies of Disney's past, aside from a slight few. Can they even go on after KH3? I don't see it happening in all honesty. Might make a thread about this, but I think Kingdom Hearts might be nearing it's ultimate end.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I don't see any creator-based Disney Channel cartoons appearing, due to Disney's lack of direct involvement with them, so I doubt Gargoyles, Gravity Falls, Kim Possible etc would be appearing.

My hopes sir...why must you crush them? ;A;

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

My hopes sir...why must you crush them? ;A;

Not trying to crush dreams, just trying to bring rampant speculation back down to Earth. Darkwing Duck or Ducktales in general are possible, but not creator based shows.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Not trying to crush dreams, just trying to bring rampant speculation back down to Earth. Darkwing Duck or Ducktales in general are possible, but not creator based shows.

Except most of these creator-based shows are fully owned by Disney. It is mainly why some studios or directors get really upset with working with Disney. Disney owns the IP 100% so they have complete control over what is done with the series from the way the main character is written to how long the show will continue. This is why I don't find it unlikely for the shows to appear.

The creators would have little-to-no say in what Disney can do with it, and I don't even think Disney has to contact them about it. It'd be common courtesy, of course, but Disney has the full rights in the case of many of these series.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I'm really hoping this time around we'll be able to go to Thebes and Mount Olympus.

I never understood why we always went to the coliseum and it's funny how back when we were getting screens on bbs,some of us thought that little square area was Thebes,big disappointment :eek:

So for old worlds i'm just hoping they expand them a lot more..seeing every possible world has already been said already here :S

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I'm really hoping this time around we'll be able to go to Thebes and Mount Olympus.

I never understood why we always went to the coliseum and it's funny how back when we were getting screens on bbs,some of us thought that little square area was Thebes,big disappointment :eek:

So for old worlds i'm just hoping they expand them a lot more..seeing every possible world has already been said already here :S

They'd better let us go to Thebes and Mount Olympus if they plan to include Olympus Coliseum again. I'm so tired of that world nowadays, and they'd really have to freshen it up a great deal to justify bringing it back.

The same goes to Agrabah, though thankfully the remaining entry of the Aladdin trilogy (King of Thieves) that still needs to be done in KH actually introduced some new locations in the film itself, such as Mount Sesame and the Vanishing Isle. And of course, I'd LOVE to see Cassim in a KH game.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

if we do get olympus colisseum again, then hopefully we get to see the gods. also i would love to see king of thieves adapted into kh

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

They'd better let us go to Thebes and Mount Olympus if they plan to include Olympus Coliseum again. I'm so tired of that world nowadays, and they'd really have to freshen it up a great deal to justify bringing it back.

The same goes to Agrabah, though thankfully the remaining entry of the Aladdin trilogy (King of Thieves) that still needs to be done in KH actually introduced some new locations in the film itself, such as Mount Sesame and the Vanishing Isle. And of course, I'd LOVE to see Cassim in a KH game.

who WOULDN'T want to see Cassim in KH?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Yeah it would be nice to finally explore more than just the Colosium and the underworld. If they bring it back I really hope it's a bigger world and that we can at least explore the city we got a glimpse of in BBS.

I really hope they tackle the last part of the trilogy, Cassim would definitely be an interesting character. Though I guess King of Thieves wouldn't really go with the theme of the series seeing that one's pretty much about family.
Still I'd love to play on the Vanishing Isle and fight Sa'luk.
Also if we return to Agrabah, I really want to go into the palace. I think it's funny how even though Aladdin's been in so many Games now we still haven't seen the sultan nor been in the palace. Especially considering how much time in the movies is spent there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back