• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds and the princesses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meep2meep

Awards
So, how likely is it that Sora and the gang will venture to the princesses of heart world's? Tbh I really don't wanna go to agrabah again... that being said I'd actually be really down with a world reminiscent of the end of the world from kh1. There could be different "portals" that Sora can go through that will take him to see the princesses in their own world's. These portal world's could be fairly small and it's a way to add multiple world's without the team having to create a huge new world... they can kinda fuse 6 into 1 this way. Of course I omitted hollow bastion (not calling it Rg) as this is pretty much a confirmed world of its own. Maybe throw in destiny island into a section like this... I honestly really miss being able to run around on that beach. What do you guys think?

Pokie

Re: World's and the princesses

I think most of the Princess worlds are done. They can't really do much with Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty anymore. The Little Mermaid is done unless they want to include Melody in a future Kingdom Hearts game ? Aladdin could continue with The King Of Thieves, but there's alot of fans who are tired with Aladdin.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Agrabah is the only one I can see coming back, and I personally want it but only with the new sorts of areas an adaption of King of Thieves would give.

They could all just show up not in their worlds lol. Like half of them did in KH1 anyway ha. I actually am hoping they will myself, I like when they include characters who aren't inherently just from the main Disney worlds we travel to. And it sounds like they have relevancy to the final conflict, if nothing else to keep them from Xehanort's Organization.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Why not just have the Princesses of Heart reside in Radiant Garden to keep them safe from being captured by Xehanort? that way, you have your Disney Princess cameos without their worlds having to return.

D

Deleted member 246005

I can see the princesses popping up on Yen Sid's tower as he and their significant others work to guard them from Xehanort.

meep2meep

Awards

Why not just have the Princesses of Heart reside in Radiant Garden to keep them safe from being captured by Xehanort? that way, you have your Disney Princess cameos without their worlds having to return.

That's actually most likely what will happen. That or what Rodin said at Yen Sids tower. I get that their story was pretty much done after kh1, they're still "important" to the plot of 3 but only by proxy. Tbh honest who knows if they'll even cameo. I'm really just hoping for another composite world. They're actually my favorite. Since the world's have been restored I don't know how Id get one unless Sora goes inside kingdom hearts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back