• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Witch one of the keybladeweilders...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathshadow

Ephram (my name for BHK/DWU) is nimble, with the cold precision of a hunter. Riku overexerts himself, which makes him powerful, but against anyone who takes a cautious approach he pales. Sora has a rudimentary talent and the basic ability to pull off a fight, but he doesn't have any major strengths or weaknesses in his ability, unless you do. He's the average well-rounded fighter. Until you get to the point where his heart starts acting up, and then he does crazy stuff like Trinity Limit, and things like that. Sora's heart is extremely dangerous. And Mickey.
Mickey just rules.

I for one, vote for the Moogles in CoM. You do realize they have every card. Probably more than that, too. So, in theory, Moogles can do anything they want. Forget the Organization. The Moogles are the true rulers of Castle Oblivion. I don't think even Mickey could take 'em.

Other than that, I have to say I like Ephram best. He's so efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back