• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Witch one of the keybladeweilders...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You spelled which wrong, adn this thread is pointless and has been made many times before... I'm pretty sure atleast one thread like this is made atleast once a month, every month, since the creation of this forum >_>

Either way, Mickey pwns every other keybladeweilder in existance >_>

anyone but me

Cool man said:
Well, I mean, what are you gonna do about spelling, I mean, at least you know what it suppose to be.
yea, butt it gits kind ov anoying ^^.. bottom line, just spell your best and thats good enough.. well, usually... sometimes i cannot read a word of someone's post because it makes absolutley no sense...

sinharvest_angel

anyone but me said:
dude.. DWU.. not BHK, DWU kicks ass

ooh yeah i forgaot about him, yeah i agree he's awsome with his 2 (3) keyblades, but still u gotta like mickey, i mean he's like a yoda=)

door_to_the_ligh

DWU, definitely.
u dont see sora, riku or mickey fighting a hoard of heartless and then scaling a building matrix-style, do you?
sora's got his share of moves, riku knows how to make an entrance, and mickey ca do gymnastics, but none of them are seen running up windows :D

anyone but me

door_to_the_ligh said:
DWU, definitely.
u dont see sora, riku or mickey fighting a hoard of heartless and then scaling a building matrix-style, do you?
sora's got his share of moves, riku knows how to make an entrance, and mickey ca do gymnastics, but none of them are seen running up windows :D
completley agree.. DWU pwns... even the way he walks is friggen amazing, when he is walking down the street in deepdive.. just kickass... and then he all like jumps up in slow motion and strike raids the NEOs ass... yea.. sweet

BHK Owns

DWU runs s***.

i mean tell me it dosent bring a smile to your face everytime he hauls ass up the side of that building flailing around keyblades...he makes it look elementry

but than again riku is a little tipsy himself..i mean jumping off a building blindfolded snatching a keyblade and than falling to what seems like hes gonna go kick all them heartless'es asses...stuff like that is just outta soras talent..he couldent pull nothing like that off

door_to_the_ligh

yeah he definietly has the best moves, but mickey rocks, he took out two dark side in kh ending, [yoda]
hmmm...your right, not evryone can take on two darsides in a flash like he does, but DWU is unique:
paint mickey green, add a laser instead of the keyblade's gold part(i dunno the specific term) and you've got urself a rough version of yoda!!
try finding me someone like DWU :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back