• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WINNIE THE POOH EXPLANATION IN BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyHeart

pooh wasn't that bad ... but i pretty much got tired of the whole book being destroyed and the little mini games. they will probably replace it with JUNGLE "BOOK" (lol) ... JUSS KIDDING!

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
maybe they would stumble upon the bok, Terra gets stuck in it, Comes out, tells them all about it, they think hes crazy, and they keep the book in that spot.

A

Audo

maybe they would stumble upon the bok, Terra gets stuck in it, Comes out, tells them all about it, they think hes crazy, and they keep the book in that spot.
I don't think the three heroes would cross over in the storyline for something like Winnie the Pooh Bear.
The three heroes only cross over a couple times.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I don't think the three heroes would cross over in the storyline for something like Winnie the Pooh Bear.
The three heroes only cross over a couple times.

I wish you got aqua and ven as party members. Thats what sucks. Your alone. its just you, the keyblade, and random people you can talk to in each world.

T

Twilight_Thorn

yea, that would b awesome if we could have Ven and Aqua (h8 her name) in our party that way, u could look up Aqua's skirt just like u can do w/ Kairi's :D

A

Audo

It would be a bit better without Donald and Goofy, but then, miss out on having Aqua and Ven in your party? Thats what sucks.
When I said I liked the idea of them being alone, I wasn't talking about them not being with Donal or Goofy. I really just like the idea of them alone, as in completely alone, no other VAT members. Tis better that way.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Half of my childhood side says "Yeah! Pooh!" and the other half of me that is just evil says "BURN THE BOOK"

Maybe Ven finds it, then finds an old Christopher Robin who tells him to find a good home for it, then he dies. Then Ven meets Ansem the Wise and gives it to him (after getting mad that the book kept sucking him into its world), then in the credits, we see the Pooh book getting ripped up by the Heartless or something. Yeah...how depressing.

Let's not have the Pooh book. Maybe it can just make a cameo. Like it's sitting there and somebody wants to touch it, but somebody else tells them that they need to hurry up and go.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
The story given in KH1 was that it was Merlin's book. It was very old, and as result, it had lost some pages. No one knew where it went, as it was never complete. which you could tell by the cover. So it will not make an appearance.

Yes i can see it now! vens whole story line will be surrounded by him finding the book and playing with pooh all day long while aqua and terra are kicking ass!

No, you're thinking of Aqua. There's nothing to say about her.

I actually like that you are alone...

All of Terra's special moves (and certainly Ven if he's faster) would leave party members way behind!

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe there will be like one guest member but I don't see a team of people hanging behind Terra, Ven, and the third person like Sora does. What if Pooh is a guest mem--shot-

T

tazztig

I don't see TAV visiting that world, pooh's just annoying and unpredictable. Although it might be side-quest or mini game.

A

Aqua.

I don't see TAV visiting that world, pooh's just annoying and unpredictable. Although it might be side-quest or mini game.

Yeah I don't see him in it ether. Didn't they already confirmed the worlds. Winne the Pooh is like a side Disney character.

C

CradosRock

LOL, imagine them running around with him and playing together.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I really want to see Pooh in 358/2 Days. Just think about the following sentence for a while: Saix visits the 100-Acre Wood.

Awards
I don't think Pooh will be in BBS, and if he is, that mean Merlin might be too, since it is his book. or maybe one of them will find the book and that's how Merlin got it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Merlin is Christopher Robin! That's what is gonna be explained in BBS. -nods head-

But seriously, Pooh can't be explained since the world of HB hasn't been covered in darkness yet.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I really want to see Pooh in 358/2 Days. Just think about the following sentence for a while: Saix visits the 100-Acre Wood.

OMG, YES!! :lol: The Org's reaction to the 100 Acre Wood would be priceless!

Can I put that quote in my sig?

I don't really care whether they put Pooh in BBS or not. I liked him in the other games, but it won't be the end of the world for me if he does or doesn't make an appearance.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Go ahead and put it in your sig, I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back