• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Winnie the Freakin' Pooh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your opinion on Pooh returning?

• I think it's horrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think it's frightening!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • We don't deserve this!

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • All of the above . . .

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

This just like how a good majority of people were saying that tron is going to be a stupid and by the scans it looks great. So you can hate it or love it. Just dont judge it until u get it. I was happy as hell when it was in kh cause i luv disney. Just wait until it comes out. If u didnt like it before maybe there will be something there u will like.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*raises hand*

>_> <_<

o_O; They're just so cute! This time around we get Golfer and Kanga too! A Disney classic.

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i liked winiie the pooh it was fun to find the pages and then be like yes now i can play another game in the pooh world and then play with winnie and his friends

JapanesePanda

I agree with everyone who was saying that it was a good break from the main game, it was nice to escape into a different world where there was no worries about heartless, fighting etc. I do agree that some mini-games were frustrating, but I enjoyed the 100 Acre Wood as a world and I'm glad it's returning.

Ultima665

hold it pal the world wasnt THAT BAD so im not even gonna bother voting (plz dont flame me) but the mini games where fun

Kel_Droma

i think that world was unique and it did serve its purpose with the minigames but couldnt they of did that with a different franchize. Srry ppl im just not a pooh fan because he's a retarded teddy bear. and the only character with any substance in that show is the 9 year old who created him.

omg I just had a horrible though what if they did a black and white zorro world that was disney wasnt it. {headache} or at least it was aired on disney for a long time.

I agree that the one who posted this thread shouldnt of tried to force his opinion on us with his post.

Ansem/Sephy

. . . the creator of this thread is ignorant . . .

Vice-Versa, Vice-Versa . . . do you think I'll listen to you if you insult me? Hmph . . . you'd better learn to suck-up, but as long as I do not have to listen to you gripe, I suppose I could be 'considerate' and add a neutral option. See how nice I can be?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Like i said, Your Ignorant toward other people opinions that dont share the same as yours. If you hate Winnie the Pooh then Everyone else must Hate it right. Wrong. People still like Classic cartoons like this and also others are Indifferant about this. I myself am Indifferant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back