• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Winnie the Freakin' Pooh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your opinion on Pooh returning?

• I think it's horrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think it's frightening!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • We don't deserve this!

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • All of the above . . .

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Ruler

eevee said:
<_< You guys disgust me.... POOH ROCKS ALL OF YOUR SORRY LIVES!! (except the people who think that Pooh is awesome) and ehem.... *coughs* Where is the option "It's a good thing he's back" or "YAY! He's back!" ??? Sour people <_<

Think about it what moves is pooh gonna have? he's slow he cant even run, putting pooh in the game is like a bad dream

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
U R SOOO MEAN!!! WHY DO YOU HATE SUCH A CUTE AND HUNNY LOVING BEAR!!!!????!!!!!! >=O I didnt like the mini games.. but hey winnie the pooh is frikkin cool!!!!!XO!!i even have a chibi winnie the pooh folder!! RESPECT POOH!!!

eevee

Dark Ruler said:
Think about it what moves is pooh gonna have? he's slow he cant even run, putting pooh in the game is like a bad dream
Uh dude..... It was optional! You didn't even have to do it.

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
eevee said:
Uh dude..... It was optional! You didn't even have to do it.
uhh..yes u did have to do it to see ASAS and I think I speak for everyone when I say we all wanted to see it!

waluigi1

Dark Essence said:
uhh..yes u did have to do it to see ASAS and I think I speak for everyone when I say we all wanted to see it!
You speak for me...The Winnie the Pooh world was a pointless, boring, gay, retarted waste of time and memory that they could have used to put better things in the game. Are all of you people serious about being happy it is back? Oh yay! More boring minigames! It also annoyed the crap out of me on CoM...Actually...I think it was worse on CoM...

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i'll admit it was pretty pointless to put in CoM.. but i still say it was a nice break in the original, and im a bit ager to see whats new with it in kh2

of course.. after countless heartless slaugter

T

tux_

Think about it what moves is pooh gonna have?

You have got to be kidding me. Do you really think that Winnie will be in your party?
Notice that all of the Pooh haters have bad grammar?

Last edited:

Arab Wakka

I think the Level was a cool way to get items, and have fun with Old school style game triggers. Cause and effect, and all that. However, I found many of the mini games to be... less than charming. Sora as a character was not designed for tree climbing, of ducking stuffed Tiggers. It simply doesn't control right. That's all I'm saying.

Oh, and Pooh is better than the stupid Atlantica level engine. I hated that level SO MUCH... It makes me want to kill.

nightmare dragon

in the flaming bloody mouth of the blue dragon
yah, i dont take it as a bad world, just to childish but it ads more fun, humor to kingdom hearts 2 so, i dont mind if pooh is back, just that modify the minigames on it.
thats all

ps:can an1 help me doing a signature, i cant and i love all the sigs of he other people, just help me, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back