• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Winne the Pooh Gameplay footage?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Is there any, because I know it's in BBS but haven't seen any footage at all.

D

Dexter

I thought I saw the book that you can enter...but you can't?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
No, it's really just the command board. Which is a pity, I would have loved to see Terra interact with those characters XD

T

The Spoiler

I thought I saw the book that you can enter...but you can't?
No I think to get there, the book is in Radiant garden, and you go into it and its a command board.

Im not too sure though, thats what I heard.

D

Dexter

oh. Well it's kinda dissapointing...it would've been cool to seem them interact with pooh and rabbit...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Just a Command Board type of thing...lol.....When I first saw the book in Merlin's house glowing, I thought u could enter it from there...but after it said "100 Acre Wood has been added to the Command Board" (or something like that) in japanese...it was kinda of a downer and a relief....I kinda didnt want to go into the book again, but I would've liked it in to have more gameplay footage.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
who gives a crap, Winnie the Pooh sucks balls anyway
I don't know why people actually like that part of the game

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
who gives a crap, Winnie the Pooh sucks balls anyway
I don't know why people actually like that part of the game

because people are subjected to their own opinion...and having 100 Acre Woods playable in the game would add on more gameplay time...and thats y....I myself dont really like Winnie the Pooh that much, but after seeing the gameplay in each world in each scenario...they should have added a little more playtime in each world.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
because people are subjected to their own opinion...and having 100 Acre Woods playable in the game would add on more gameplay time...and thats y....I myself dont really like Winnie the Pooh that much, but after seeing the gameplay in each world in each scenario...they should have added a little more playtime in each world.

i understand your sentiments, and if they added more playtime to each world, the game would've taken longer to beat and more memory to install
but you're right, they should have added at least a little more playtime since you only visit each world once

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I agree, even though I haven't played BBS yet it seems a bit short from what I've seen. Well, I guess if you play each world at a time by character it might feel longer.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
i understand your sentiments, and if they added more playtime to each world, the game would've taken longer to beat and more memory to install
but you're right, they should have added at least a little more playtime since you only visit each world once

Ya i know it would've taken longer to beat the game...but ya like you said, it wouldve taken up more memory....but I think people would've liked it more if you did have more playtime in each world, or if you could revisit them like you could in KH2...and in Radiant Garden, I think that was too early for that, with Aqua saying;
"Terra, after seeing what you have done in other worlds...blah blah blah" (something like that...)...since that was after only 3 worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back