• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will you or will you not use the Strategy Guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Use,or not?

• Use it !

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Dont use it.

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoraStrife

I bought it too but I don't think I'll use it, I didn't use anything for the first kingdom hearts and I found all the puppies and stuff by myself so yeah. The only reason I bought this one is to look at the art and stuff *drool*

RiseAgainst

I won't use it at all the first time that I beat it but the second time I go through the game I will so that I can get everything

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
ill play kh2 thoroughly, and then before i go to last boss ill go to the other worlds and possibly use a stradegy guide to get this like the secret ending etc...

but ill probably buy the stradegy guide anyway cause isnt there a limited edition one with a dvd n stuff? ill buy it just for the dvd n stuff ^_^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I MAY buy it. But I wont use it. ^^ Atleast not for KH2. I used one for DQ8, but I wanna experience Kh2 without flipping through pages!

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I'll definitely use it. I tend to get more enjoyment from a game when I do use a guide of some kind. Mainly because whenever I play a game, especially one as big as KH2, I tend to get a nagging feeling that I'm missing something really important, so I usually spend more time worrying about what I'm missing than enjoying the game. So yeah, I have much more fun when using a guide.

CidHighwind

madness knows what im talking about ('cept not to the same degree as me)
ill probably read it when i cant play KH2 so im still getting some KH2 into my brain

E

Eclipse

if i didn't have the strategy guide.....i'd still be trying to beat kingdom hearts 1...hahaha

Fenix Sora

I'm gonna play through it once or twice without the walkthrough. I might use it for stuff that i can't get or just look it up on the net when they have faqs.

dejah

:|
use it when i'm Stuck.

my excessive exploring hasn't failed me yet!! >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back