• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will they ever put in these kinds of worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blink Me

OK doug is from nickelodeon, believe me, I used to try and watch it while I was supposed to take a nap.:glare:

yeah but then disney bought it off nickelodeon. But i would want to see more ducktales characters in it. I think that they may be working towards that since we have already seen huey, luey, duey and scrooge. I would also like a tailspin world as well.

FishBox

No. End of story. Somethign else to take up the rest of 25 characters.

You kidding? Little Car Sora would rock.

I like it how characters transform to different things to suit the world that you're currently in.

Like turtle Goofy in the Lion King world? And he spins when he travels?

When you've had a lot of sugar, that becomes the most amusing thing to watch.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well it all depends if it's recent or not, except for the princesses. But I think PIXAR movies will just be summons

Cyypher100

The only new character i would like to see besides the classics.. is Goofy's son....Max....thats the only one i want to see...i think it would be very interesting to the story.

Max "Dad!"
Goofy "Maxy!!"
Sora "Dad?"
Donald "sigh....here we go.."

UrbanQuattrus

^Goofy must be a pretty deadbeat dad then, considering he's been cavorting around the universe instead of home raising his son. I wonder if he's at least been sending home munny as child support payments.

I don't think they'll do Goof Troop, seeing as in that universe Pete isn't an actual villain so much as a grumpy "Mr. Wilson" type next-door neighbor. I would like to see Gizmoduck as a teammate, though.

UrbanQuattrus

^Well, whether he is or not, we know Scrooge has no problem putting his underage nephews to work tending shop. Maybe Max could get an internship with Scrooge.

Maybe Scrooge will be like a mini-game, you become a contract employee of his and do things like deliver packages and find treasure.

Awards
You kidding? Little Car Sora would rock.

I like it how characters transform to different things to suit the world that you're currently in.

Like turtle Goofy in the Lion King world? And he spins when he travels?

When you've had a lot of sugar, that becomes the most amusing thing to watch.

I'm not kidding. The design wouldn't work, there would be no real plot or a boss fight (too violent for Cars) there wouldn't be a keyblade or heartless, unless they had weirdo cars.
Besides, Cars was a horrible movie. To me it seemed the main plot was: How to Fix a Road the Slow Way.

Cyypher100

I meant teenage Max...you know maybe he's a knight (in-training) like his dear ol' Dad lol.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
one world i'd like to see in kh is Finding Nemo. imagine...SORA AS A BLOWFISH!!! hahaha that would look funny. another one could be Bambi! everyone's a deer! OH! the Emperor's New Groove! that one wouldn't really fit but ya know...it could happen...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Doug. wasn't that Nickelodeon? i doubt it would happen. if a movie goes straight to DVD there's a reason for that and 99% of the time that means it was too bad for a theater release. Disney TV is pretty bad to begin with. regardless of my own opinion i doubt he'd change his mind.

Exactly. Besides, if those kind of Disney worlds were added to KH, it would ruin the game. Disney TV doesn't belong in KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back