• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will they ever put in these kinds of worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khobsessed01

Awards
Okay, I remember Nomura said that he doesn't want to put Disney worlds in KH that are based off of Disney TV shows or straight-to-dvd movies, but do you think they might put in a world based off of a movie that was a TV show first? For example, Ducktales was a series and they made a movie based off of it. The same thing happened with Disney's Doug. I'm not saying I want those world for KH, but I it's just a thought. Judging from what Nomura said, I don't think that will happen, but what do you guys think?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Doug. wasn't that Nickelodeon? i doubt it would happen. if a movie goes straight to DVD there's a reason for that and 99% of the time that means it was too bad for a theater release. Disney TV is pretty bad to begin with. regardless of my own opinion i doubt he'd change his mind.

khobsessed01

Awards
Doug. wasn't that Nickelodeon? i doubt it would happen. if a movie goes straight to DVD there's a reason for that and 99% of the time that means it was too bad for a theater release. Disney TV is pretty bad to begin with. regardless of my own opinion i doubt he'd change his mind.

At first, Doug was for Nickelodeon, but Disney bought the rights and it became a Disney cartoon. Oh, and to clarify, I was talking about Nomura making Disney worlds based off of movies that were released into theaters (just like typical Disney worlds), but were based off of TV shows. Again, I don't think Nomura would go that direction, but I wanted to see what other people think.

Awards
Okay, I remember Nomura said that he doesn't want to put Disney worlds in KH that are based off of Disney TV shows or straight-to-dvd movies, but do you think they might put in a world based off of a movie that was a TV show first? For example, Ducktales was a series and they made a movie based off of it. The same thing happened with Disney's Doug. I'm not saying I want those world for KH, but I it's just a thought. Judging from what Nomura said, I don't think that will happen, but what do you guys think?

DuckTales wouldn't be so bad, so long as it included Scrooge's infamous flatulance problem and we got to kick Launchpad's ass. God, I hate him.

sora_freak12

OK doug is from nickelodeon, believe me, I used to try and watch it while I was supposed to take a nap.:glare:

sora_freak12

You want to know the real reason there are so many movies going straight to DVD? Cartoons aren't The Thing, ok? Yeah, in case you haven't noticed, all the disney movies that are there are live-action or pixar 3d. I miss those good old days when you could actually see a cartoon in theaters because ppl still cared about it. I'm just so *****N furious because of this. And besides, Pixars movies are getting crappier everytime they release a new one. And why? No one wants to watch a rat with a pathetic dream of being a chef! And ok, so maybe i wanted to see Meet the robinsons, sort of. But that movie with so much wackiness would completely desensitize you so you can never...laugh...again!:scared::scared:

sora_freak12

however i wouldn't mind seeing these worlds

Narnia (then again they DID have their own game)
Pochahontas (can you say, Powhatan Sora?)
Terabithia (Great movie, i even started tearing up at the end, so it was really good!)
Atlantica (No More Musicals!)
The Incredibles (then again, they're a bit too modern, i think KH should use only the classics, but then again they DID use Tron...ok, i nominate the incredibles!)
Lilo & Stitch (I'd love to see this as a world, because it's full of action and sci-fi, but probably hasn't even been CONSIDERED by Nomura.)
If it was a disney world, Home Alone (lol, i'm just kidding, but that WOULD be funny)
Mary Poppins (ah, the fun we could have. I think this would be more of a mini-game world, though I wouldn't mind having Mary fight with her umbrella! ROTFL!)

I'll think if more soon...

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Actually I think Duck Tale will be in BBS... Remember how Scrooge said he became rich before heartless appear and that he travelled with the King? Well, that should be shown in BBS.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Hey, sora_freak12, don't double [or triple] post.

It's against the rules. Use the edit feature instead.

Also, I'd rather see more classic movies then TV shows, I think.

Better plots, in my opinion.

And most of the shows reuse characters/ plots from those movies anyways.

Awards
I consider Lilo and Stitch, it would b great 2 see Stitch and all of his cousins fighting alongside. And u had 2 take a nap?!:toungesmile:

I wouldn't mind Lilo and Stitch either. I can imagine a boss fight against
Gantu(u), in which he would fall over a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back