• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will the Organization come back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YinYang

Will the Organization come back in KH3? It's not so crazy, after all some came back from KH:COM.

The Organization has been my favorite group of characters ever since KH2 in japan came out, and it would be cool if they make a return.

so, is it possible?

Owaz

Maybe in a prequel. But I doubt they'd return as Nobodies in the future. I'd like to see more depth in their history and personalities.

lionheartroar83

the KH series has a reputation for providing us with great ending credits. So maybe during the next game's ending credits it will show something to do the organization, maybe something along the lines of what each of them were like before they were members. Or maybe even afterwards showing them at peace or something. Maybe they could have a flashback in the game. these are just some ideas I have.

shadow_of_light

if they do return, they'll most likely be back to their human forms. thats the best explanation i can think of, anyway.

YinYang

o.o I just thought of something... for each nobody their has to be a heartless... so what if in KH3 we have to fight the heartless form of the organization, and U.E.M. Is one of the organization members heartless...

it's Just a thought.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
acually noone lived from the orinization,their nobosies and as Yen yid said.they don't excist, so no of them were ever alive. only way for them to be back is if the next game is in the past,or a new orginization forms,just like org. 13.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think we might see them in a prequel or something, but installments that take place in the future, no. They're dead, and I don't think they're coming back.

Awesome Ansem

Come on guys, think about this. Yes, the organization was cool, but if they returned in kh3 just because people liked them and wanted them to come back, the story would be ruined. They all died, why would they come back? In the novel, axel was said to come back as his original self, and maybe xemnas as well. But that's it. The organization is not going to be brought back from the dead just because the fans want them to. Sometimes cool characters just die as part of the story, and they don't come back. Wouldn't you rather have new cool characters to add to the kh universe than just recycling old characters?

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
come back? no way in hell

i wish they will but most probably it will be in the past, they don't exist since that time

Lexias08

Since the next game will be in the past and Xigbar mentioned that he saw the men wielding keys, then well probly see them in the game for sure but as apprentecis to Ansem the Wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back