• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will the Heartless be normal colored or Final Mix colored in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerGuy88

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What I mean is that will the heartless colors look like in the vanilla version of the KH games or will they have the alt. colors like in the Final Mix games? Basically, since the world now has a taste of the Final Mix games and how they look like in those games, it would be kinda weird to see them in their basic colors. I hope we'll get the Final Mix colors but I feel like we won't.

disney233

Awards
Hmm......I don't think so. Hopefully no final mix though but I think the heartless should stay their original colors

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I feel like we won't either, but I'm actually fine with that myself. I guess, some of the Final Mix colors are much more interesting than the originals, but a lot of them are just kind of ugly to me as well. Where as, I feel the original colors might not be as outstanding, but most of them aren't actually bad.

DoctahFaz

Awards
As long as they're not all multicolored 70s style like the Dream Eaters, either is fine for me!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Normal. Unless we get a fantasia 2000 world then I'm all for a trippy pallete swap

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Since it's a non-final mix, stick with the normal colors although I have gotten a bit too used to the Final Mix colors for Heartless and Unversed.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Speaking of which, I've noticed playing bbs fm the unversed would sometimes appear as normal colors instead of fm. Don't know if this is a glitch or not

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I feel like SE could just easily add in a option to change enemies between normal colors and FM/alternate colors. But, I don't really think there is a large enough demand to where SE even realizes people might prefer one over the other, and would include a choice. So I doubt there will be an option in KH3 to alternate how your enemies look, though it would be really nice if they did include it.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
As far as I know, the original coloring for the Heartless and Unversed are the canon colorings, so I assume that those are the ones that will be in Kingdom Hearts III.

Personally, I thought that the idea wasn't bad in theory, but a lot of the recolors looked really bad to me. Phantom in particular just doesn't look nearly as cool in Final Mix as he did in the original, IMO.

Anagram

Banned
Wow I should sue you guys for marketing me a broken game in that case who's your manager
HrQgNer.png
*getspopcorn*

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
*getspopcorn*

I mean the manager's manager. Like, branch management shit. Upper management. A manager within a manager within a manager. Not someone who can erase my existence with a button click.

on topic, III should have an option to swap color schemes I'd like to view both versions in glorious HD.

Awards
Well from seeing the D23 trailer, the Large Bodies were their normal color, so I'm assuming that all of the returning Heartless will be.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Considering Kingdom Hearts III is not a Final Mix, they wouldn't use any alternate palettes for enemies. Those palettes are reserved for enemies in Final Mix games, so using them outside of it (not including if they had a toggle for the enemy palettes) would be strange.

For that matter, if there are new Heartless, they wouldn't have alternate palettes to begin with. What we'd see would ultimately be their original palette, and would be changed in a Final Mix. :p I know this wasn't what was implied in the OP, but... clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back