• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will our love for kingdom hearts fade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youniquee

Awards
I still love KH but my problem with the series is the fact that all the games are scattered. If someone just so happens to not own a certain console and misses a game, certain plot elements get lost in translation and the final product (KHIII) would seem like a jumbled mess with many plot elements missing. Same thing with KH1, CoM, and KHII, if you missed CoM and went straight from KH 1 to 2, you really wouldn't understand what was initially going on.
Idk, I went from Days, KH2, birth by sleep, to recoded. And I still understand the story. If you read up on it, that won't happen.

shadowii

still love the series cant wait for dream drop distance

also since the kingdom hearts facebook page is close to having a million likes i think even if every single of the 58,000 people on this forum stop like kingdom hearts others will carry it into the future (basically it doesnt need our approval)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back