• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will KH3 adress the fact that Xehanort is an acronym for "No Heart X"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I don't know how he could be a Nobody if he releases his own heart on screen lol. I guess...Nobodies grow hearts but I dunno. That seems redundant to name him that way then. I thought it was just a tongue-in cheek name tbh. Like cuz he is evil, and involved with the Heartless.

daviviana

Yes, this can be just a name... But this being KH, I really doubt it. I also don't think he is a Nobody.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The main anagram of his name is "another" and that certainly has its theme represented pretty obviously throughout the whole series.

"No heart" also can be taken metaphorically, as Sora2016 says, for his usual modus operandi of treating other hearts just as tools/pawns to further his own ambitions, not to mention that by now both Ansem the Wise and Sora have called him out on his immense ignorance on how hearts actually work despite his claims otherwise.
Xehanort sees and accepts only the properties and traits a heart has that further his own interests and also happily produces wounds, scars and traumas left and right regardless of who is unfortunate enough to get into his sights as long as it furthers his ambitions, No heart is a fitting pointer for such a behaviour.

The whole Nobody-thing is also a stale thing by now since as of current lore canon Xehanort cannot have created any further Nobodies since he never turned into a Heartless that could have produced one.

When he did create a Heartless (Ansem SoD) the Nobody corresponding to this one (Xemnas) is already known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back