• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will KH2 Stink?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimamarluxia

DONT FLAME ME UNTIL U READ..
ok, there are a lot of new theories and pictures of the new kh2 coming out in 2006 (gamestop's release date is i think in Feb.) I like new pictures as much as the next guy, but im starting to feel overloaded. I feel the same with all these new theories. as with all theroies, at least 1 must be right. But i think these are beginning to spoil the game. I mean, i know how to already kill cerberus and that mulan heartkless by just looking at screenshots. its horrible. i feel like the game is being spoiled with theories of the bhk and screenshots. who knows if the bhk and the ties with the org. and riku is @ the end of the game!?!? to me, i feel like 2 much info is being leaked out.
*Holds up flame shield and firehose*

sora_123

what kind of question is that...we waited so long for this game, i know nomura won't dissapoint us...so no.

KingdomofLight

Yeah I see your point. But personaly I don't actully ever hardly read the theories. I just like to look at the facts and the pic. That way I don't feel like I'm spoiling the neatness or suprise of the game. But thats me.

ultimamarluxia

too much info is being leaked out. major plot details may be shown in these new screenshots. who knows if minnie is relli the superior? (lol)

Riku213

God of Caos
if Weare true fans all these "Theries" will only get us excited so when the game comes out it will be bigger than that and we will not only be excited we will bee...... wait unitl i check my dictionary for a words that fits.

ultimamarluxia

when kh2 comes out, i want 2 be shocked with what i see. i didnt want to know i go to a mulan world, etc, but crape happens

robd321

The info will ruins some of the game but i bet there is so much we don't know that it won't really won't matter. I doubt that we will be disappointed.

sora_123

Originally posted by ultemamarluxia
too much info is being leaked out. major plot details may be shown in these new screenshots. who knows if minnie is relli the superior? (lol)
and maybe kairi is an unknown???? i personally don't think nomura has given us much info...anyway that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
KH2 is gonna f-ing suck. It looks stupid and there is way too much info coming out....
(sarcasm)

Now take what i said and picture the complete opposite.... thats how KH2 will be...

and Kudos to Muffinman for making my avatar and sig animation.. He is f-ing awesome

songbird1005

well i hope it doesn't stink. we've been kept in suspense for so long and then when it comes out it would stink? that would suck!!!! but idc. i'll make the most of it. i'll play it anyway. i can't wait to see what happens. i think it would be funny that they release all this info and it wouldn't even be what's in there. i mean it would all be the opposite of what they had told us. that would be funny. that's suspenseful right there. lol.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
1) the demo spoiled nothing they hinted at alot of stuff but never said anything really important
2) the cerberus thing isn't that easy noone really know how to kill him seeing as he was dumbed down
3) the main story elements haven't been revailed

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
You know what would be funny? If they got us all theorized and stuff, and its nothing like we tought it would be. That would be hilarious :D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh yea, KH2 is defiantely going to stink cause here's what happens:

Sora just walks out of the memory pod, then kairi appears out of nowhere and says she hates him, slaps him, then kicks him in the manhood, she then falls in love with Namine and they adopt Donald as a pet...

Riku and Sora kill each other when Riku got a paper cut and accidentally got some of the blood in Sora's mouth and they both die of AIDS

Goofy becomes goth because he has no friends and he's a freakin loser, and eventually commits unintentual suicide when he takes too many flintstone vitamins

Mickey gets caught up in a drug ring and get's killed in a gummi ship driveby

Minne is a widdow and was eventually murdered by chip and dale when they pushed her into the gears of their gummi ship thing... the cops never found all the peices...

Chip and Dale are sent to prison and die because chipmunks don't even live that long

All the FF characters catch a new breed of virus called "Squaresucksaritis" that only affects them, and they all die slowly and painfully

Oh yea, one day, one of those letters that pluto carries around (that he never even freakin delivers) was filled with cocaine and bombs.... so he died....

There you go, that's exactly what's going to happen in KH2 >_>

/Sarcastic rant

Last edited:

Counterpart

Nothing major to the storyline has been revealed.So what if you see Cerberus in screenshots its not like you know his every move.As for the worlds so what they've been revealed.Nomura wants to present the new worlds in the game to get the KH fans all hyped up & very excited for when the game comes out.KHII will be great & thats without doubt.So many things have changed a VERY long,dark & interesting storyline with new characters.KHII will not dissapoint!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back