• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will KH2 Stink?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

yea, i felt the same way.. i felt like when i got the gaming it would be a lot worse than it would be if i didn't already know things... any some one mentioned above we could just leave these forums, but trust me, i have tried, but i can't lol.. anyway, i stopped myself from doubting by thinking like this: If we put together every single thing we know, every video we have seen, and every pic we have seen, it would all be less than an hour of gameplay. After realizing this, you can just stop reading theories, in case some one is right.

Hoshi

Code:
I seriously doubt KH2 will "suck."
Nomura-san knows what he's doing. I doubt he's let out information he doesn't want people to know yet. I agree with phoenixreborn, Nomura-san woulsn't let us down, and if the game keeps getting delayed, it'll be worth the wait. This games twice as big as the first, so everyone'll have something to enjoy!
[/rant]

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I seriously doubt anyone is going to have the perfect theory which reveals all the games ending to us, because to be honest (knowing SE and Nomura), we know jack all so far, in regards to the final game product i'd be surprised if we already know 7% of the story...

A game 2.5x the length of the original game, means that it is going to be bloody amazing no matter what...even if u think it will suck, ur still gonna buy it aren't u ultimamarluxia

Ace_XV

Website
www.myspace.com
I don't think it will suck, but I see what you're saying. The problem is all the retarded theories that people have. Lets face it we're all probably far from the truth so give it up. Just wait till the game comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back