• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will KH2 sell out when it comes out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will it sell out?

• not likely

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • yes it will

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • got mine reserved, dont have to worry

Votes: 51 52.0%
  • dont care, not buying it.

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

My ebgames was always reliable

the employees though........don't get me started on THOSE guys

it's like from a line on spongebob

"on a scale of brightness.....that store is a wet match, in a dark cave -__-"

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
dont expect to go to a store and just pick up a copy of a shelf and pay for it the day it comes out. most stores i know, so far, are only selling it through reservations and thats it. like gamestop and ebgames. these stores have like a 100 reservations for the game, they would have to first sell the reservations and whatever is left over they sell as normall. u have to be really lucky if u can manage to get a copy normally.

TheKing'sGuard

if you haven't reserved it yet, try to get it online because a lot of stores that have a large bulk of reservations for KH2 won't have extra in stock the day it comes out.

GO for it online and pay for the shipping if you really want it now.

E

Eclipse

yeah my gamestop warned me about not reserving, luckily i did it a month ago tho <_<

went to gamestop today, that was a rather interesting story,

i walked in and i was looking around, and i said "so are you getting kh2 here this week?" he said "yeah the 29th, did you reserve?" i said "yeah but at ebgames" he said "ok good...dude if you didn't reserve you are not getting one we have over 70 reservations and we are gonna sell out veery quick." i was like "yeah that's why i reserved "

another guy walks in the store
clerk goes "hey what's going on"
guy who walked in goes "oh nothin...man you know what game is on the top of my list?"
clerk - "what?"
guy - "kingdom hearts 2"
clerk - "Man you better reserve the game, we are gonna sell out really fast, this is like the biggest blockbuster title. we haven't had this many reservations in a long time, this and final fantasy XII are gonna be huge"
guy - "yeah i already pre-ordered. i don't know, do you think it will be good?"
clerk - "according to reviews, it's better than anyone could have hoped for"
clerk - "if you pre-order here, we can guarantee you a copy"
guy - "oh well in that case i will pre-order here just in case my OTHER pre-order fails or something, can't be too careful"
clerk - "you're right"

so out of this i learned 3 things
A.) my area of the country gets it the 29th
B.) even the most unexpected random people are silently waiting for kh2
C.) people are desperate enough to reserve TWICE in TWO different stores in case one reservation fails -__-

E

Eclipse

^^ no they never do

the guy is just paranoid :p

they ask for a certain amount of copies, depending on how many reservations they get, you are GUARANTEED a copy

the guy was just being too neurotic XD

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Now i'm glad my paranoia made me reserve it, here's a good script for what happens:

Me: (Enters)
Bored guy behind counter: Yes, can I help you? (Even though I haven't even approached the counter yet. <<;)
Me: Yes, I was wondering when you guys get Kingdom Hearts 2?
Bored Guy: At the end of he month, we're currently taking reservations for it and the LE Guide.
Me: When Exactly?
Guy: The 29th. (Explains that there are over 240 reservations)
Me: (Is shocked, reserves immedietly after that) (Leaves Gamestop extremely relieved)

xD

Now all I do is wait...and wait... <<; I was going to get it at Target when he said the 29th, but when he mentioned the number of reservations, I didn't want to take the chance. Especially since Target is right next to Gamestop.

E

Eclipse

Sharikaaria said:
haha okay. wow.. that guy actually reserved TWO copies?? what a waste of time, and money

well you see you only need to put down 5 dollars, and you can cancel the reservation any time and get your money back :p

oh and yes....reserving is a good idea, glad the paranoia got the best of you, Savior :p otherwise you wouldn't get one XD

E

Eclipse

^^^^ true, if my ebgames happens to fail reserving me a copy, i will just report them, and then i will get a free copy due to my trouble XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back