• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will KH2 sell out when it comes out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will it sell out?

• not likely

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • yes it will

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • got mine reserved, dont have to worry

Votes: 51 52.0%
  • dont care, not buying it.

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

innerlight

on second thought it probably wont sell out because i will burn the damn store down because i have gone totally insane waiting for it that no one else will be able to get a copy where i live

innerlight

I dont know about how many people like it where you guys live, but I going to have to brawl with people just to get my game... and hell I have a presale......and if you think i am kidding about brawling with someone man there were fights over popular games like halo 2, COM and the 360 console so I wont be surprised if there will be another one since kh is well liked here. these people need to calm down.

innerlight

I was going to order mine through the internet but I thought hey stupid why are you going to pay a ton for shipping when you are close to the stores. I moved and where really close to the stores so the internet thing doesnt make sense anymore

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
innerlight said:
on second thought it probably wont sell out because i will burn the damn store down because i have gone totally insane waiting for it that no one else will be able to get a copy where i live
u know that actualy happend once, i live areound the New Orleans area and right after hurricane katrina hit a bunch of looters went into one of the malls(which happens to have a gamestop), raided the whole place and burned it down! i am not lieing, ive seen the mall too!

innerlight

1,000,000 well I hadnt herd the number.......well then heres to 1,000,000 stronge........... damn i believe they did it common for some people if they have an oppertunity to do something like that. Well heres to those who went crazy and stole crap that wasnt theres and to burn it down even...those must of been some big a##holes

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it will sell out. I was talking to my friend who works at the store I pre-ordered it from and she told she has had a great majority of people pre-order it. She thinks they won't have any left after the Midnight opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back