• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will KH2 sell out when it comes out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will it sell out?

• not likely

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • yes it will

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • got mine reserved, dont have to worry

Votes: 51 52.0%
  • dont care, not buying it.

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Not likely, where I live, probably only 100 people in the entire state know about it. xD

I'm probably going to pre-order it anyways, since i'm paranoid that way.

TheKing'sGuard

Yes it will sell because the stores I've been to that have taken waiting lists have told me "ALMOST A HUNDRED PEOPLE ARE ON OUR WAITING LIST FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 2"

At one of the stores thankfully I'm one of the first (reserved mine in mid October) but to anyone questioning if you should reserve it, I suggest you either fork down $10.00 before they ship them soon or find out the date they arrive at your local wal-mart, kmart or target and grab it early!

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
most likely it proabably would. i just got talking to some employies over at gamestop about 2 hours ago and the're like saying that they are only selling the game through reservation and thats it, not extra copies to sell of normally for a while. they also said that it be kinda hard to find a copy unless u reserved.
anther thing id want to point out, a lot of people on this forum claim that they're not getting their copy till the 29 or 30 because of shipping and stocking. the gamestop where i live gets it the weekend early so they can have it ready for the 28 and considering that i live in the NEW ORLEANS area, in which almost got wiped out of the face of the planet by a godly ultra hurricane a couple months ago and everything has been really really slow since then, KH2 is coming out on the 28th just in time while it sucks that a lot of places isnt going to get it till the 29th or 30th. like i hear some places in texas isnt going to get it tile the 29 or 30, though i am not sure if its true or not. lets just hope it comes out on time.

skilled keyblada

no idea, its to hard to say, but i have a feeling those who havent reserved are gonna break downb the door to buy it from fear that it will sell out.
honestly, i can imagine a stampede happening.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
skilled keyblada said:
no idea, its to hard to say, but i have a feeling those who havent reserved are gonna break downb the door to buy it from fear that it will sell out.
honestly, i can imagine a stampede happening.
some stores are only selling through reservations at the moment! its going to be impossibe to get one the day it comes out unless u get it through ebay.

TheTrueRoxas

Yea, it probably will..I mean this game has been loved over for 4 years, people have been waiting..people have reserved, people that dont reserve, will get it later..and will love it..I talked to my gamestop and they said ill get it late 28th, or early 29th..so im happy I got my game.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
BULLETPROOF said:
no the game will not run out, no game has ever run out of copies at gamestop before
oh but it has! and considering that more than half the people of the New Orleans(where i live) area are gone, it proabably will. i asked at the gamestop and they can sell normal copies unless u reserve. only through reservation can u get a copy, and they got like over a 150 reservations for kh2 and the store is really small since its inside a mall. not bad for a major city with almost no people.

E

Eclipse

ok i would like to know who in their right mind on these forums put "don't care, not buying it?" why the heck would someone on these forums NOT buy the game? unless they are broke :p

E

Eclipse

^^^ that would be my worst nightmare...not getting the game <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back